Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

Tohmaturge

Old December 10th, 2021, 10:20 AM
That is great news @Ryan. Really eager to see how you guys are going to engage with us in the future
Tohmaturge is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
Geodragon

Old December 11th, 2021, 06:48 AM
Well, a lot of groups have moved from support forums to things like Discord.
Geodragon is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
Tokoth

Old February 27th, 2022, 10:17 AM
Any update on when we can expect StarFinder AP books data in HLO?
Tokoth is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
Geodragon

Old February 28th, 2022, 08:13 AM
Shakes magic 8 ball
You will be disappointed.

So far, if it's not Pathfinder 2e or a major release book, it's getting left behind in the dust
Because of missing features, I have to use pen & paper to manually track stuff not supported.
Geodragon is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
Darius Silverbolt

Old February 28th, 2022, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokoth View Post
Any update on when we can expect StarFinder AP books data in HLO?
LWD has avoided anything close to dates on content release for AP for Starfinder. There was a blog saying they are working it but that has been said before and they are so behind now that I put zero faith in their efforts in getting this out there.

I have officially moved on from Herolab Online for any support now for Starfinder as there is more up to date and free stuff out there that has starships and mechs support.

HLO is IMO no longer worth the price of admission for the support offered vs the cost and the lack of any real communication from them just makes it to hard to have faith that things will change.
Darius Silverbolt is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
Ibrandlivax

Old December 13th, 2022, 08:48 PM
Long time listener, first time caller.

I'll let you guys have more of my money if you release some of those SF ap's. Just sayin.
Ibrandlivax is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
WolfDenGames

Old February 1st, 2023, 01:23 PM
I'm running the Fly Free Or Die AP and would very much like to have the content available in HLO.
WolfDenGames is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
DariusLeStrange

Old August 16th, 2023, 12:30 PM
Well, from today's content update we can take it that they've more or less given up on Starfinder AP content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel V

SF APs are another rough point I know, which I might as well touch briefly. They wound up falling behind a few years ago, around the time of us being all hands on deck to get PF2 ready to launch for Gencon iirc. I know there was a lot of further work there after the launch too, and a rapid release schedule, and it wound up just becoming a deeper and deeper hole. I don't really have info to share on them currently, and with SF2 on the horizon now it's pretty uncertain. Don't take it as not caring about or supporting SF, I would love to get them in, but it's a deep hole and extremely limited personnel.
DariusLeStrange is offline   #48 Reply With Quote