Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

scofsins

Old July 31st, 2011, 07:01 AM
So i noticed that there is a option to turn on settings for the unearth arcana, does that mean that there is a setting that will let you gestalt, if there is not does anyone know how to make the editor make one
scofsins is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old August 1st, 2011, 02:59 AM
There's not a setting to allow Gestalt. You can use the editor to make a Gestalt class - it can be a little tricky and time consuming, but worth it, IMO. There are some combinations that HL simply cannot handle - specifically, any combination involving two spellcasting classes.

The best way I've found so far to make one is to choose one class and make your Gestalt an archetype of that class. You then add all of the abilities of the second class to the Archetype.

If either of your classes is a caster, you should make your Gestalt an Archetype of that class.

You'll almost certainly need to reassign some of the abilities of your second class as secondary or tertiary (or even quaternary) in order to get HL to recognize them. This has been the most time consuming (and sometimes the trickiest) part for me.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #2 Reply With Quote