Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

Huscurian

Old March 11th, 2014, 11:50 AM
Hi,

I have tested out the demo here and there with the Army Builder. It's a very nifty tool to use when formulating one's army and printing out the roster. It's very incredibly helpful.

However, I posted to this subforum because my topic discusses the future of Army Builder. I wanted to ask the Lone Wolf Development Team if they are aware that there are more miniature games coming out.

My question is: will Army Builder incorporate these games into their list to help ease the roster creation?

1) Dystopian Wars and its supplemental games (Armored Clash, Dystopian Legion)
2) Firestorm Armada and Firestorm: Armada
3) Infinity the Game

Is the development team aware of these games? Are they willing to incorporate them into the games list? What's the point of an Army Builder if they are not going to incorporate other miniature games, no matter how much or less popular they are, right?

I'd like to hear from you, whether it's a dev or anyone that's on the forums.
Huscurian is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 12th, 2014, 10:49 AM
Hello! Thanks for your post. Some data files are available for the game systems you mentioned. You can find them on our supplemental downloads page.

How is it decided which game systems are supported? Well, it's actually not our decision. As a company we only produce the Army Builder software. All of the data files for the games are created by volunteers.

Unfortunately we can't legally create and distribute data files for the game systems ourselves - we'd need to negotiate license agreements with the different game companies, pay them royalties (and likely then charge for the data files), etc.

It's possible that some members of the community are creating additional game systems, but it's all community driven. I hope that clarifies things!
liz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
mozza362000

Old September 15th, 2015, 03:25 AM
G'Day,
Today i have update the Data Files for Dystopian Wars (5.1).
My next project will be to start looking at updating Firestorm Armada to V2 status.

At the moment i am not looking at starting Halo, Planetfall or Dystopian Legions as there is alot of work to do in updating Firestorm Armada and this is still my first time as an author.
Brad M.
mozza362000 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
mozza362000

Old December 28th, 2015, 08:39 PM
Hi all, I have now updated the Army builder system for Dystopian Wars to version 5.3 including the Restitution Dreadnought Robot and some minor fixes.
As always please let me know if any issues are found.
mozza362000 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
mozza362000

Old January 27th, 2016, 06:10 PM
a new month and more Dreadnoughts have been released.
Army Builder now has the Windsor and Madame Liberte, as well as the Svarog Dreadnought robot, enjoy.
Please if you find any issues with the Data file that i am updating drop me a line at brad_w_morris@hotmail.com and i will fix these issues promptly.
mozza362000 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
mozza362000

Old February 26th, 2016, 03:04 PM
So it is currently Saturday Morning here in sunning Australia and its time for another update to the Army Builder Data Files for Dystopian Wars.
In this release we have updates to the Chinese Federation, Ottoman Empire and my favorite the Black Wolf Mercenaries.

Feel free to download and check it out. If you find any mistakes or corrections needed please feel free to message me here.

PS Update to Legions Data File for Army builder, all MAR's and Orders have been loaded into the system now for the units. Going to start of with the four starting factions before going forth into the French, Black Wolf or Antarcticans.

Brad.
mozza362000 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote