Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Senko

Old December 6th, 2022, 11:05 PM
I was trying to build a third party sphere for spheres of power when the system generated a bunch of error messages (I had another ability open with no id so I could compare what it had to what I was making). I wanted to see a movie so I shut it down. Now when I start up herolab that talent causes the compiling to fail because it has no id. The problem is when the system does load and I go into the editor the sphere third party suppliment it was in isn't there so I can't delete the talent so it'll compile properly. That is . . .

In Editor
Hero Lab Tabs, Third Party Tabs
Talent no ID in the Third Party Tabs

System fails loading
In Editor
Hero Lab Tabs.

So is there anyway in the editor to force it to load a third party source even if it can't be compiled so I can delete the talent in the tab? Especially as I had other things in those tabs I don't want to lose.

EDIT
Found a way around it. For anyone who has a similar issue . . .

Remove personal data file, load system, then open data file in the editor. All the content will be loaded correctly and you can delete the problematic file.

Now to try and figure out why when trying to name my new sphere "Technoman" is fine, "Technomancer" is fine but "Technomancy" gets renamed to the existing destruction sphere. Its not length as I can enter a longer word but it is something to do with that final Y . . . very odd.

EDIT 2
It wasn't unique there's another Technomancy id used for a class.

Last edited by Senko; December 7th, 2022 at 12:21 AM.
Senko is offline   #1 Reply With Quote