Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
CNYGamer

Old June 26th, 2017, 10:03 AM
I noticed while making a character using the 5e Community Pack, when I created a Mousefolk race and selected the Softpaw subrace I ran into an issue. Softpaw Mousefolk get one tool proficiency in either a musical instrument or an artisan tool. When I selected a tool, I still got an error from Hero Lab stating "Softpaw: Not enough tool proficiencies chosen.

I'm wondering if Hero Lab doesn't know what to do with the cToolMax field when it is used with a subrace. I tried to find another race that gives a tool proficiency based on a subrace for comparison, but didn't find one. (I didn't look all that hard, though.)

If this is, indeed, a bug and not a user error on my part, if someone would kindly report it to the Community Pack github I would be grateful. I don't want to make a github account just for the purpose of reporting this one thing.
CNYGamer is offline   #1 Reply With Quote