Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Gomezy3k

Old December 7th, 2022, 10:20 AM
How do I find the "books" to download for Herolab? I am using the downloaded Herolab on my computer not the online version and need to buy certain books for the game we are playing. I used to be able to go to the store and find the book and download it. Now i cannot find anything and there is no search option to find where it is.
We are playing Pathfinder 1ed.
The book I need is "Potions and Poisons". I also cannot find "Sunsilk" anywhere in Herolab and am not sure which books might have it.

The DM/GM gave me a list of the books he uses on Herolab and says I will need to get them over time. Unfortunately, all I can find are a bunch of bundles and am totally lost where to find them in the new bundles (or know if they are even there).
Gomezy3k is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old December 7th, 2022, 09:31 PM
It does help if you can list the publisher and the book name. Better yet, if your GM gave you a list, he should tell you want packages they are part of.

When you go to the store, make sure you choose HYBRID (Pathfinder 1st edition)

"Poisons and Potions" is part of Player Companion #31, so you would have to buy 'Player Companion Bundle #4'
"Sunsilk" is a special material from "Qadira, Jewel of the East" - in Pathfinder Campaign Setting #18, so you would need to buy 'Campaign Setting Bundle #3'
This is going to get expensive... maybe you should ask your GM to buy it all for you.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Gomezy3k

Old December 8th, 2022, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
It does help if you can list the publisher and the book name. Better yet, if your GM gave you a list, he should tell you want packages they are part of.

When you go to the store, make sure you choose HYBRID (Pathfinder 1st edition)

"Poisons and Potions" is part of Player Companion #31, so you would have to buy 'Player Companion Bundle #4'
"Sunsilk" is a special material from "Qadira, Jewel of the East" - in Pathfinder Campaign Setting #18, so you would need to buy 'Campaign Setting Bundle #3'
This is going to get expensive... maybe you should ask your GM to buy it all for you.
I intend on buying them as I need them for things. Probably 1 or 2 a month. He said he blew about $500+ on everything. thanks for the Info.
Gomezy3k is offline   #3 Reply With Quote