Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old May 22nd, 2015, 03:25 PM
That's very odd. I have two systems with HL and neither had this issue. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but I'll try to look into it.
Sendric is offline   #341 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 24th, 2015, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greylin View Post
I edited the fSudQuick feat in Complete Arcane and deleted the two pre-requisites that were causing the error. This has resolved the issue and the community files now load normally.

However, I think there is a problem with the latest files as another player had the same error, and we tried both updates and fresh installs.

Anyway, sorted for gaming this weekend!
I'm afraid I cannot reproduce this issue. I uninstalled and re-installed HL but the pre-req feats are in the Complete Arcane file so this error does not appear for me. I don't have an explanation for why it happened to you. Sorry.
Sendric is offline   #342 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 24th, 2015, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greylin View Post
I edited the fSudQuick feat in Complete Arcane and deleted the two pre-requisites that were causing the error. This has resolved the issue and the community files now load normally.

However, I think there is a problem with the latest files as another player had the same error, and we tried both updates and fresh installs.

Anyway, sorted for gaming this weekend!
When you where editing the Sudden Quicken feat did you see in the list "Sudden Still" and "Sudden Silent" feats?

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #343 Reply With Quote
bryandet

Old May 28th, 2015, 06:44 AM
Hi, hope I'm posting in the right place. Last year, I made a character with obtain familiar and celestial familiar. The feats worked fine, but I had to make a custom coure eladrin. It all worked. I just did the update, and it orphaned the tags. Now, obtain familiar doesn't open the familiar selection button and celestial familiar doesn't recognize obtain familiar feat as a valid prerequisite. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
bryandet is offline   #344 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 28th, 2015, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryandet View Post
Hi, hope I'm posting in the right place. Last year, I made a character with obtain familiar and celestial familiar. The feats worked fine, but I had to make a custom coure eladrin. It all worked. I just did the update, and it orphaned the tags. Now, obtain familiar doesn't open the familiar selection button and celestial familiar doesn't recognize obtain familiar feat as a valid prerequisite. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Yes, this is the right place.

Frankly, I'm surprised it ever worked. Looking at the Obtain Familiar feat, I see no reason why it would actually grant a familiar. There are no scripts or anything beyond the pre-reqs. I don't recall ever modifying it, but it is on my to-do list. I'll make it a priority to get this working. Maybe I took away the scripts and forgot about it. I apologize for the inconvenience and will let you know when I have something for you.
Sendric is offline   #345 Reply With Quote
bryandet

Old May 28th, 2015, 07:26 AM
Thanks a lot! I know that before it at least revealed/added the add familiar button. I may have just made the coure accessible to that. I noticed the lack of scripts when I went in to see what had changed, but that's as far as my limited experience got me. I wasn't sure where to add the cArcFam tag, or whatever, to obtain familiar- which seems as though it would, at least, jump the first hurdle. Anyway, thanks again
bryandet is offline   #346 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 29th, 2015, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryandet View Post
Thanks a lot! I know that before it at least revealed/added the add familiar button. I may have just made the coure accessible to that. I noticed the lack of scripts when I went in to see what had changed, but that's as far as my limited experience got me. I wasn't sure where to add the cArcFam tag, or whatever, to obtain familiar- which seems as though it would, at least, jump the first hurdle. Anyway, thanks again
Ok, I have fixed the issue so that you should be able to once again get your familiar button to show up. If you want, I can send it to you via email. (My address is sendric [at] gmail [dot] com)
Sendric is offline   #347 Reply With Quote
bryandet

Old May 29th, 2015, 09:51 AM
Awesome, thanks, just sent you an email
bryandet is offline   #348 Reply With Quote
tsotate

Old June 15th, 2015, 04:12 PM
Dragonfire Adept correctly adds a breath weapon and the Dragontouched feat, but neither counts as the prereq they should. For example, all the Metabreath feats have red "Breath weapon required" at the top and are grayed out, despite DAs having a breath weapon
tsotate is offline   #349 Reply With Quote
Guiche007

Old June 18th, 2015, 11:26 AM
Hi everyone,

I saw some bug with the stances ability. If a create a crusader lvl 1 a choose one stance and go to the In-Play tab I don't see the stance to make it active. I reinstall Hero Lab and retry and the same problem appear. Do you know where it's coming from?

Guiche
Guiche007 is offline   #350 Reply With Quote