Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

robdoyle

Old April 28th, 2010, 06:50 PM
I looked around, but I didn't find anything as a result of my searches. I am wondering how a couple of things are accomplished, or what needs to be done to get certain things added.

1) Aldori dueling swords. They have been around in Pathfinder for quite a long time. I can't find them in the builder. What would it take to get them added?

2) New Kingmaker trait - Sword Scion. This trait gives a bonus to the Aldori dueling sword, but you can't select it as a weapon. What needs to happen to get this to work?

3) Dervish Dance feat from Qadira book - are these feats/traits ever going to be added?

Thanks.
robdoyle is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 29th, 2010, 03:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdoyle View Post
I looked around, but I didn't find anything as a result of my searches. I am wondering how a couple of things are accomplished, or what needs to be done to get certain things added.

1) Aldori dueling swords. They have been around in Pathfinder for quite a long time. I can't find them in the builder. What would it take to get them added?

2) New Kingmaker trait - Sword Scion. This trait gives a bonus to the Aldori dueling sword, but you can't select it as a weapon. What needs to happen to get this to work?

3) Dervish Dance feat from Qadira book - are these feats/traits ever going to be added?

Thanks.
This can all be done in the editor and from the Script notes looks like their are plans to to put in the dueling sword. I actually have all the above done already, but its in a large custom file with other stuff. Though I can easily pull out these couple things into a new one.

Send me an email to shadowchemosh(at)yahoo(dot)com and I will send you back a custom .user file that will have these three things in it. Eventually I will do all the stuff from the Pathfinder Campaign Setting as their is some good stuff in their.

If you didn't know their are two active depository of custom files done by the community that you can add to your pathfinder data set.

d20pfsrd Hero Lab

Cheifweasel's User Content File Repository

Later
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
robdoyle

Old April 29th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Someone sent me an updated .por of a character and I was able to get the sword added and working with the feat just based on the error messages. Turns out when you actually use the editor, it isn't that hard. It looks that way in the beginning, but even I was able to get it to work.

Thanks for posting those sites. I'm going to bookmark them now.
robdoyle is offline   #3 Reply With Quote