Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Fenris447

Old June 6th, 2022, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorris View Post
Any idea when gunslinger (and the aplicable firearms) will be updated to the new version? and when the giant options UA will be added?
Gunslinger will be updated only if someone comes and wants to do it. I practically never work on 3rd-party and homebrew stuff. Giant Options, like most UA, will not be added unless someone else either wants to do it or until an official version is released.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #991 Reply With Quote
Polecat

Old August 4th, 2022, 08:22 AM
How do I implement the alternate Ranger Class Features from Tashas?

I can see that they are apparently included in the builder in your update list but I've searched through and can't find them. I even tried hiding natural explorer and adding them manually, but no luck.
Polecat is offline   #992 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old August 5th, 2022, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
How do I implement the alternate Ranger Class Features from Tashas?

I can see that they are apparently included in the builder in your update list but I've searched through and can't find them. I even tried hiding natural explorer and adding them manually, but no luck.
Character -> Configure Hero -> scroll to Optional Rules -> check Always Show Tasha's Variants Tab. Go to that tab and activate whatever features you wanna use.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #993 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old August 7th, 2022, 04:12 PM
The beast of burden bootstrapped trait on mule doesn't do anything there is no script to increase the carry capacity.
Provos is offline   #994 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old August 11th, 2022, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provos View Post
The beast of burden bootstrapped trait on mule doesn't do anything there is no script to increase the carry capacity.
That's a LWD error, as the Mule is from the SRD. I have a replacement ability coming in the next patch that fixes it.

Fenris447 is offline   #995 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old August 16th, 2022, 10:56 AM
I have my hands on the Spelljammer set and am digging into it. It's gonna be fun.

Except the Thri-Kreen. Those secondary arms are basically impossible.

Fenris447 is offline   #996 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old August 17th, 2022, 12:17 PM
I'm going to treat the Spelljamming ships much the same as the GoS ships. They don't have proper stat blocks, but will appear in your portfolio as a separate "creature", as it's the best way of showing the while vehicle with all its details. Of course, it's not a creature, doesn't actually have ability scores, etc.

I have to work within the limitations of HLC, and that's okay.

Fenris447 is offline   #997 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old August 18th, 2022, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris447 View Post
I have my hands on the Spelljammer set and am digging into it. It's gonna be fun.

Except the Thri-Kreen. Those secondary arms are basically impossible.
So jealous! I wanna look through that book so badly
asvaldson is offline   #998 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old September 4th, 2022, 03:36 PM
So I've got Spelljammer pretty much wrapped up. Thanks to the whole Hadozee controversy, we've already got Errata released for the set. I've implemented it into the pack, so you'll be getting it all already errata'd, which is a first. I've gotta do a little bit of bugtesting/fixing, but then I'll get it out to y'all.

Fenris447 is offline   #999 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old September 4th, 2022, 04:06 PM
Yeah the glide fix was needed.
Provos is offline   #1000 Reply With Quote