Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

aunger93

Old January 4th, 2021, 05:39 AM
Hello, all!

I recently purchased the Emerald Spire Encounter Library Pack to make my life easier as I run my family through the superdungeon, but cannot import any of the encounters from the Encounter Library into the portfolio. When I attempt to do so, I get the following message:
Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio! If you notice incorrect behaviors in your portfolio, please report it to the data file authors (you can contact them from the Help menu).

Hero 'Goblin Commando' cannot be imported because you do not have access to the required package.
Hero 'Goblin Dog' cannot be imported because you do not have access to the required package.
I have updated my license, double-checked that I own the requisite data packs (even though none are listed, I made sure that I had the APG, UE, UM, and MA since they're referenced in Emerald Spire).

Can't figure out for the life of me why this isn't working. Does anyone have any advice?

Last edited by aunger93; January 4th, 2021 at 10:47 AM.
aunger93 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old January 4th, 2021, 10:48 PM
Goblin Dog is in the Bestiary. Goblin Commando appears to be from the Monster Codex. Do you have these packages?

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
gmstarr

Old January 5th, 2021, 05:36 PM
I don't suppose you figured this out?

On Friday, I bought the Tyrant's Grasp Adventure Path and the same thing happened to me. The weirdest thing is I've lost access to all the adventure paths I've bought over the years (and it's been a lot). All the other ones were working before I bought Tyrant's Grasp.

I've reinstalled everything, reactiviated my license, tried on my laptop...and I just can't figure it out.
gmstarr is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
aunger93

Old January 6th, 2021, 09:21 PM
Apparently, I do not own the Monster Codex. I don't think that is the problem, though, because it refuses to even load in regular goblins... I've tried loading in every encounter, and it doesn't work. Below is the text from when I tried to load Area A4.

Quote:
Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio! If you notice incorrect behaviors in your portfolio, please report it to the data file authors (you can contact them from the Help menu).

An error occurred, and hero 'Goblin #1' could not be loaded. Please report this bug to support@wolflair.com, including a copy of the saved portfolio file.
Hero 'Goblin #2' cannot be imported because you do not have access to the required package.
Hero 'Goblin #3' cannot be imported because you do not have access to the required package.
Sending in the portfolio would literally do nothing because it's empty... there is nothing to save.
aunger93 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
gmstarr

Old January 8th, 2021, 10:27 AM
Mine was doing that as well, and I spent the last week trying to figure it out. Today I downloaded an update to hero lab from April that said it fixed some bugs. I thought I had all ready downloaded, but apparently not. Once I downloaded that, it fixed the issue for me.
gmstarr is offline   #5 Reply With Quote