Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

holographic22

Old December 18th, 2021, 11:33 PM
After digging thru threads I see the reason my attacks lower when I put on power armor is due to the weapon size now being off (large armor, medium weapons). Even though the melee weapon shouldn't be effected it is as well.
After replying it's the weapon size the posts say to simply change the weapon size and thread ends...how does one change the weapon size in Starfinder HLO. I will even take tricks to make it show up on statblock correctly.
Thanks all
holographic22 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 20th, 2021, 01:19 PM
Hello,

When you got to add the integrated Weapons or Buy them before working to move them, inside of the main Buy Menu you should see a section labeled Options, by default it normally only shows Quantity for how many you're trying to buy but you can click Show More and it will make other functions appear there to modify it such as if you want to have it flagged as being crafted by that Character, they way it interacts for stacking purposes in your inventory, as well as the Weapon Size Category menu that will let you adjust this statistic.

I hope this helps, thanks!

--
Ryan Furnas
Customer/Technical Support
<support@wolflair.com>
Ryan F is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 20th, 2021, 01:25 PM
I've added this to our to-do list - there's two things potentially going on here;

We're not handling the existing weapons on a character properly when the character equips size-changing power armor.

The integrated weapons added to power armor aren't being added with the correct default size.
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
holographic22

Old December 25th, 2021, 08:07 PM
Thank you for your rapid response I feel very empowered now that I can access that extra menu. Just what I wanted.

In case it helps with the larger issue: my problems arose with a Commander's Harness and were affecting the attack values of the ranged weapons attached to it as well as the melee weapon held by the wearer.

All your efforts are appreciated daily by this number-crunching addict. Thanks again.
holographic22 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote