Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 15th, 2021, 01:52 PM
Update - I'm currently getting the Domains and Schools and Bloodlines all set up (That's right, folks - three more Faction/Group sets. Say hello to Crews, Teams, and Clubs, the existing ones were taken up by Alignment and Deity) - I have them all set up and I'm doing the backend code for them, and I have the issues with Languages and the common Power Point pool worked out.

Anyone else notice they got rid of half the Alignment definition? Simpler, sure, but I think I will miss the whole Law vs Chaos bit. LOL

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old September 15th, 2021, 05:10 PM
Thanks for the update... and thanks for all you do.
jbearwillis is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old September 16th, 2021, 10:25 AM
Thanks, SC.

Yes, I'll miss the Law vs Chaos alignment too.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Diaz Ex Machina

Old April 15th, 2022, 05:58 PM
Is this still worked on?I was thinking of getting SWADE for HLC just for playing PF in a new way.
Diaz Ex Machina is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old April 15th, 2022, 11:45 PM
Yes, this is still in work. I am dealing with a computer that has been in the shop for over a month. I got it back once (after a repair quote of over $2000), and three days later one of the fans started shrieking. So, back to the shop it went. The theory is that I get it back late next week sometime.
Once I get my machine back, I can continue work on this. I am dealing with the details of the class-specific stuff. I had to add another tab for that, and I'm moving some things I had on other tabs to this new one.
The computer issues I've been dealing with since before Christmas have slowed me down quite a bit. I also have the new SWADE versions of the Super Powers Companion and now the Fantasy Companion to work on. You have all seen the new self-run kickstarter Pinnacle is running, yes?
Please forgive me for the extended delay getting this out.

_
_
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
CapedCrusader is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
techogre

Old July 6th, 2022, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapedCrusader View Post
Yes, this is still in work. I am dealing with a computer that has been in the shop for over a month. I got it back once (after a repair quote of over $2000), and three days later one of the fans started shrieking. So, back to the shop it went. The theory is that I get it back late next week sometime.
Once I get my machine back, I can continue work on this. I am dealing with the details of the class-specific stuff. I had to add another tab for that, and I'm moving some things I had on other tabs to this new one.
The computer issues I've been dealing with since before Christmas have slowed me down quite a bit. I also have the new SWADE versions of the Super Powers Companion and now the Fantasy Companion to work on. You have all seen the new self-run kickstarter Pinnacle is running, yes?
Please forgive me for the extended delay getting this out.
First, I hope your computer issues have been resolved.
Second, how are the Pathfinder, Superpowers Companion (3rd ed), and Fantasy Companions coming along?
Thank you for your work.
techogre is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old July 6th, 2022, 07:44 AM
I have my computer back, and have continued work on Pathfinder. The front end should be complete now, I am finishing up the backend coding. Then I will be able to move on to the other updates.

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
CrashTestDummy

Old October 25th, 2022, 02:19 PM
deleted content due to repeated post

Last edited by CrashTestDummy; November 26th, 2022 at 07:35 AM. Reason: repeated post
CrashTestDummy is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
CrashTestDummy

Old October 25th, 2022, 02:33 PM
deleted content due to repeated post

Last edited by CrashTestDummy; November 26th, 2022 at 07:32 AM. Reason: repeated post
CrashTestDummy is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
CrashTestDummy

Old October 26th, 2022, 08:51 AM
Hi CC, been following this thread for a long time, but see it's been a few months since the last update. Is there any news to add?
Also, I've have quite a lot of professional experience with proof-reading and app testing. Please take that as an offer of assistance if it's any use to you.
Lastly, thanks for your efforts on this and other HL projects.
CrashTestDummy is offline   #30 Reply With Quote