Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

Frodie

Old July 27th, 2010, 07:27 AM
Np, my work this week is short also, (have to go out of town). I'll see what I can get down.
Frodie is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old July 29th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Here are the spell and magic items. I did not include items and spells that are just a copy of the d20 stuff.
Attached Files
File Type: zip d20 Modern - FX.zip (7.0 KB, 6 views)
Frodie is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old July 29th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Found a few errors when I was converting them over to the Pathfinder dataset. Fixed them, should be ok now.
Attached Files
File Type: zip d20 Modern - FX.zip (7.0 KB, 24 views)
Frodie is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
Thkaal

Old June 9th, 2022, 10:44 PM
This is what I got trying to do this:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: d20 Modern - Core.user (line 835) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('fFrightPre') - found in 'd20 Modern - Core.user', '3.5 - Draconomicon.user'
File: d20 Modern - Core.user (line 3252) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('cHelpSol') - found in 'd20 Modern - Core.user', '3.5 - Fiendish Codex 2.user'
File: d20 Modern - Weapons.user (line 37) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wChain') - found in 'd20 Modern - Weapons.user', 'Custom - New Natural Weapons.user'
File: d20 Modern - Weapons.user (line 303) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wTonfa') - found in 'd20 Modern - Weapons.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: Ravenloft - Campaign Setting.user (line 425) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wBayonet') - found in 'Ravenloft - Campaign Setting.user', 'd20 Modern - Weapons.user'

And, basically...nothing worked. There were no changes. Just the addition at the top of the game selection.
Thkaal is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old June 9th, 2022, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thkaal View Post
This is what I got trying to do this:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode.

And, basically...nothing worked. There were no changes. Just the addition at the top of the game selection.
When HL has an error on load (like this) it loads NO user files. You only have the basic core files available until the error is fixed.

The simplest way to deal with this would be open up the d20 Modern files that are referred to, and delete the things mentioned from that file. Not sure about "cHelpSol" since its not obvious what that is, but the feat and weapons shouldn't cause any problems. If this isn't something you feel comfortable doing, you'll have to wait until someone else has time to look at the file and repair.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #35 Reply With Quote