Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Elric200

Old January 4th, 2023, 12:25 PM
I cannot find Fighter Weapon Training under the Class Special tab The closest thing I can find is Sacred weapon training for the War priest. Can someone point me to where Fighter Weapon Training is located.
Elric200 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 4th, 2023, 12:38 PM
What archetypes did you add for the fighter class? Several of them replace or delay when you gain the weapon training ability.

Or is this an editor question - how to add the fighter's weapon training to a new class?
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Elric200

Old January 4th, 2023, 12:46 PM
I want to use the Fight Weapon Training ability for another class just only 3 times instead of 4 times. It would be an editor question, how to add it to a new class.
Elric200 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 4th, 2023, 12:51 PM
You've gotten up to tutorial 7 in the editor help, right? The "Custom Abilities (Discoveries)" section there discusses how to set up a custom ability table - what levels the class gains a new choice for this ability. And then check threads on this forum for how to re-use another class' custom abilities for your new class - that's a question that's been asked many times.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote