Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Shadowrun

Notices

Grendel

Old August 15th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Unless I'm mistaken, the only way that I see to alter a character's initiative due to her projecting into astral space or going hot sim VR is to add a temporary status that affects the initiative dice. True/false? I would love for there to be a more user friendly method of this.

For those characters capable of astral projection, can't there be a check box that shows up under the magic tab or magic section which switches the character into astral projection? It would switch over your initiative, your AR and DR and melee pools to the astral and could also gray out all physical spells to denote what can't be cast in astral space.

Likewise it would be super useful to have the same functionality for deckers and riggers. A box that would allow a decker to shift from AR to VR and VR(cold sim) to VR(hot sim) and reflect the initiative changes.

Also, being able to 'jump into' a drone or a vehicle as a rigger and have the dice pools, AR and DR, adjust accordingly would be fantastic.
Grendel is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old August 17th, 2020, 07:29 AM
These sound like fantastic use cases for this tool - exactly what HL was designed for originally!
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #2 Reply With Quote