Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

rlane187

Old August 15th, 2021, 05:45 AM
I cannot figure out how to create any mythic creatures in HLO. I hope I am just doing it wrong. We are 3 books into Wrath of the Righteous and almost every BBEG has mytic tiers.

I can make mythic characters and classed NPCs without a problem. Whenever I try to create a mythic monster, that is where I get fouled up. I can add mythic tiers under permanent adjustments. I cannot get the mythic tab to show up unless I click "Mythic Ascension" under the profile tab. When I do, there are only options for Path Abilities, Mythic Abilities, Mythic Feats, and Mythic Flaws. Not a single mythic power related to monsters are available. For example "Dual Initiative" is a mythic power monsters can get, and it is not available under any tab.

If anyone has the time and inclination to help me out here, it would be a great relief. I know PF1E is not even on LWDs radar anymore and I am beginning to fear that I will have to run the rest of the books by hand because HLO will not work.
rlane187 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old August 15th, 2021, 03:53 PM
I don't know how it's expected to work in HLO, but I've had other issues trying to move some things to HLO and had to continue using HL Classic. Have you tried it there to see what happens?
mototom is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 16th, 2021, 04:39 AM
Just because there isn't new material coming out doesn't mean the system isn't something we don't anything for anymore :P Sounds like a bug with how it's being displayed, unfortunately. I thought I'd caught everything when setting up the mythic interface, but there was a lot there to handle and seems something might be getting lost. Shoot us a bug report if you would please. Not sure when we'll have a chance to address it, but I'll see if I can get some time take a look at it early this week in case its something minor.
Daniel V is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
stuartwaring

Old August 17th, 2021, 01:05 AM
On the My Classes Tab, you can add the Mythic Template, which brings up most of the options needed to build a mythic monster. But you still cant add monster powers. Hopefully LWD will sort it soon!

Last edited by stuartwaring; August 17th, 2021 at 01:09 AM.
stuartwaring is offline   #4 Reply With Quote