Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Togainu

Old August 19th, 2015, 10:59 AM
I was wondering if the errata for the advanced race guide will be implemented at some point/relatively soon?

Seeing some magical items, spells and archetype changes, together with age alterations for races like aasimar, dhamphir and tieflings, etc.
Togainu is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old August 19th, 2015, 11:12 AM
My guess is the next update since there hasn't even been an update since the errata was posted.
AndrewD2 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old August 19th, 2015, 11:13 AM
Warning: The age changes in the errata are incorrect.

It has been mentioned on the Paizo boards that the Aasimar and Tiefling age categories were changed without altering the dice rolls to generate a random age; they now generate ages that are too high, to the point where it is possible to generate a character who has already died of old age. Shades of Traveller!

Likewise, there are some issues with the Dhampir age changes, but they are less clear.
Silveras is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Togainu

Old August 19th, 2015, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewD2 View Post
My guess is the next update since there hasn't even been an update since the errata was posted.
I expect that much myself as well but would like an official statement. Seeing we might have to keep track of the alterations for the time being ourselves. They do also still have new material/upcoming to implement after all.
Togainu is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 24th, 2015, 08:36 AM
The Advanced Race Guide and Advanced Class Guide will both be included in this month's Pathfinder release.
liz is offline   #5 Reply With Quote