Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Ambush

Old April 12th, 2012, 06:49 AM
I've been searching all morning and I'm not seeing it. When an Alchemist uses a Feral Mutagen, they gain Claw x2 plus a Bite attack. However, I can't seem to figure out how to add these Natural Attacks to my sheet. Am I just being stupid and missing them, or is something missing from the implementation of Feral Mutagen / Alchemists?
Ambush is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old April 12th, 2012, 08:22 AM
Mutagen Effects are generally gained by adding the mutagen to your character on the Magic Tab and then activating it on the In-Play tab.

Unfortunately it looks like the various Feral Mutagens are mostly missing activation boxes on the In-Play Tab (the Experimental ones have them, but the normal ones don't). It's a bug, I'll put it on the list to fix, hopefully before next release.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old April 12th, 2012, 08:25 AM
In the meantime, I would recommend adding an experimental mutagen to your char so you can activate it and get the natural attacks, and ignoring the validation error that pops up.
Aaron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Ambush

Old April 12th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Hrm. Actually, when I went to look for the Experimental Mutagen, I saw the Feral Mutagen. I just didn't notice it before. Once I added it, and then marked Drink, they showed up. So, apparently it is working, and I'm just stupid for not noticing it. However, I'm wondering why it didn't work for you...

Thanks for looking into it though...
Ambush is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 12th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Aaron - the activations would be missing if your test character isn't an alchemist, or if they're missing any of the discoveries that are required for that specific mutagen (mutagens drunk by non-alchemists have no positive effects).
Mathias is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old April 12th, 2012, 11:23 AM
D'oh, Right you are Mathias. My fault for posting before I investigated thoroughly.
Aaron is offline   #6 Reply With Quote