Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

dungeonguru

Old December 17th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREAM View Post
I am trying to figure out why the 6th level totem option for barbarian isn't functional. It allows you to gain proficiencey in two different skills.

Athletics
Acrobatics
Stealth
Survival
I think you are pointing out that the Tiger Aspect of the Beast ability isn't giving you a choice for two skills in the SCAG (Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide). When I look at the ability in the editor, it appears that the skill code is not in place. I'll open a ticket on github to review the SCAG materials, focusing on the Barbarian Totems first.

Quote:
I was unable to successfully do this. Any suggestions?
On the Adjustments tab, you can use the "Proficient Skill" Adjustment twice to pick the two skills you want proficiency on until we get this fixed.
dungeonguru is offline   #551 Reply With Quote
Cid

Old December 17th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeonguru View Post
Make sure you're looking for and have the "5e Unearthed Arcana - Feats for Races" selected.
Crap. Never even looked for it. Haven't messed with that part since august.
Cid is offline   #552 Reply With Quote
CREAM

Old December 18th, 2017, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeonguru View Post
On the Adjustments tab, you can use the "Proficient Skill" Adjustment twice to pick the two skills you want proficiency on until we get this fixed.
Thanks boss. I've actually never gone into that tab before. Super simple way to even add a custom magic item with a bonus without going into editor. This is super useful for me, I greatly appreciate it!
CREAM is offline   #553 Reply With Quote
Cid

Old December 23rd, 2017, 12:37 AM
Any update on Xanathar's? No rush.
Cid is offline   #554 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old December 25th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Spells: Added to the tool, Namorphus is completing formatting requirements on them. Should be in the next release. Not yet released on GitHub.

Feats: Added to the GitHub. They are bare-bone though and have yet to be coded so none of the benefits will apply to characters that select them.

Sub-Classes: No work commenced.

If anyone out there wants to help by all means yell out. The new year is going to see me focusing all my efforts on my new job.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #555 Reply With Quote
dafrca

Old December 27th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
The new year is going to see me focusing all my efforts on my new job.
This will be our loss and your career's gain.

I know I really appreciated all your efforts for this Community Pack.

I rolled another 1?
dafrca is offline   #556 Reply With Quote
neural_nomad

Old January 1st, 2018, 03:19 PM
The community pack is amazing and really great work! I started using it for 5e recently and noticed that the Eladrin are available as an elf subrace, but the details of the "season" cantrips and traits/flaws the are in the unearthed arcana are not available in hero lab. Are there any plans to include all of that to the community pack?
neural_nomad is offline   #557 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old January 2nd, 2018, 06:01 AM
Has a source for Xanathar's been added to the Community Pack on the GIT site?

I've started adding the Common magic items for my roomie who is starting to hand them out in his campaign. When I am done, I'll upload my my file, but I'd like to use a proper Source instead of one I've created.

Only reason they are not done is that the OS drive on my main system died and I am working from my laptop. The silly thing died just the morning I was leaving for the holidays. I am currently waiting for a new 4TB drive to arrive, but again, shipment has been delayed due to the holidays . . .

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #558 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old January 2nd, 2018, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neural_nomad View Post
The community pack is amazing and really great work! I started using it for 5e recently and noticed that the Eladrin are available as an elf subrace, but the details of the "season" cantrips and traits/flaws the are in the unearthed arcana are not available in hero lab. Are there any plans to include all of that to the community pack?
We usually work from requests entered over on github. I think the eladrin in the community files now comes from a different source than the UA article "Eladrin and Gith". You can enter a ticket and maybe it'll get implemented in next release or two. Xanathar's is more a priority right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergon View Post
Has a source for Xanathar's been added to the Community Pack on the GIT site?
Yes. Work is progressing on classes and spells right now. Contributions are extremely welcome.
dungeonguru is offline   #559 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old January 2nd, 2018, 06:36 AM
kk, thanks. I'll download the latest files and make changes at my end. I'll upload as usual when done.

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #560 Reply With Quote