Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Card Vault Forums > Card Vault

Notices

noobzor

Old April 21st, 2013, 05:40 PM
I am working on data files for Rage, which has some cards that are double-sided (character cards). The image on the front and back on most of these double-sided cards are different. What I want is to be able to attach both the front and back image to the cards, while still only having one inventory entry for said card. Is this possible?

I had considered creating two card entries, one for the front and one for the back, and setting both the "identical" and "equiv" tags so that they would be counted as the same for both deck building and for inventory purposes. But, I don't know if this is the best way to go...

Any ideas?
noobzor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
noobzor

Old April 21st, 2013, 09:13 PM
Well, after looking around through some other data files, it looks like other cases with dual-sided cards, the reverse image is just omitted. So, that's what I am going with for now. It would be nice to be able to show both sides, since I have all of the images available, but it's not necessary.
noobzor is offline   #2 Reply With Quote