Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Nero Shade

Old June 23rd, 2012, 12:23 PM
I want to use this trait with a character I am building, but I don't know how to use it in Hero Lab. What exactly do I need to select to make this work?
Nero Shade is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Nero Shade

Old June 26th, 2012, 09:41 PM
No one?

The trait allows you to use you profession's tools as weapons without penalty and with a +1 trait bonus. It asks me to choose something in HL but I can't figure out what.
Nero Shade is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 27th, 2012, 06:39 AM
I don't have the package containing this feat, so I can't be certain. That said, I would expect that you would need to add an item (such as a shovel or pick) to your equipment. Then you should be able to choose that item.
Sendric is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old June 27th, 2012, 09:15 AM
You need to create a custom weapon on the Weapons tab, add the Improvised quality to it (in the item powers), and give it a name appropriate to what it actually is (like blacksmith hammer or whatever). Then you'll be able to select it on the trait, which will grant proficiency with that item.

I'll add a note to clarify for future users.
Aaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote