Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old September 27th, 2021, 04:12 AM
Release 1.29 - September 27, 2021

Enhancements & Changes
  • 3.5 - Complete Adventurer: Animal Lord PrCs now add their levels to their Animal Companion. Users must activate this in the In-Play tab as there is no way to determine a companion's race before needing to apply the levels. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Warrior: Hexblade updated to match Wizard recommendations. (https://www.thepiazza.org.uk/bb/viewtopic.php?t=8545) (Illyahr)
  • 3.5 - Dragon Magic: Users may now choose the Dragon Domain directly from Swift Wing class tab. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Players Handbook 1: Abilities replaced with variants will no longer appear in the class mouseover. (Illyahr)
  • Custom - SRD Domains: SRD Domains updated to include summaries and spell lists in description. (Sendric)
  • DL - Campaign Setting: Updated Cleric domains: duplicates removed ; added source and deity info to primary domain. All Mystic custom abilities mimicking domains have been removed. (Sendric)
  • DL - Campaign Setting: All spells obsoleted. New spells added. (Sendric)
  • DL - Dragons of Krynn: All spells obsoleted. New spells added. (Sendric)
  • DL - Races of Ansalon: All spells obsoleted. Woodshaper feat now adds spells to chosen class spell list. (Sendric)
  • DL - Towers of High Sorcery: All spells obsoleted. New spells added. (Sendric)
  • DL - War of the Lance: All spells obsoleted. New spells added. (Sendric)

Bug Fixes
  • 3.5 - Complete Adventurer: Animal Lord - Ape no longer pops an error when added to the character. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Divine: Divine Oracle PrC now adds Oracle domain spells as appropriate for chosen class. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Dragon Magic: Swift Wing PrC now adds Dragon domain spells as appropriate for chosen class. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Drow of the Underdark: Arachnomancer PrC now adds Spider domain spells as appropriate for chosen class. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Epic Level Handbook: tmParag causes error when no skill tricks are chosen. This is caused by use of "hero.child" instead of "hero.childfound". This issue has been resolved. (Sendric)
  • FR - Players Guide to Faerun: Divine Disciple now adds domain spells as appropriate for chosen class. (Sendric)
  • DL - Campaign Setting: Mystics may now choose from any Cleric Domain (except Magic). When a domain is chosen, an error message will appear asking users to add domain spells to list of known spells. Mystics may now choose from any Cleric spells or spells from chosen domain. (Sendric)

Data File Authoring
  • 3.5 - Complete Divine: Added remaining PrC's and Dawnstar relic. (Illyahr)
  • 3.5 - Magic Item Compendium: Added armor/shield crystals. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual IV: Added Blackspawn Stalker. (Monteparnas)
  • 3.5 - Unearthed Arcana: Added Paragon plus some class variants. (Illyahr)
  • Eberron - Races of Eberron: Added Vestment of Many Styles (Illyahr)
  • FR - Underdark: Added Portal (Alternative) and Watery Death Prestige Domains and corresponding spells. (Sendric)
  • Ravenloft - Van Richtens Arsenal: Added The Avenger PrC. (Sendric)

New Files Added
  • 3.5 - Book of Fiends: Includes deities and Thaumaturge class. (Provos)
  • 3.5 - Poisoncraft: Includes feats, equipment, new cleric domains, and spells. (Spyderbane)

Files Removed
  • Custom - Age of Worms: File removed due to redundant information. (Sendric)
Sendric is offline   #1121 Reply With Quote
Spyderbane

Old September 29th, 2021, 02:50 PM
Is the Thaumaturge Corruptions supposed to have Rogue special abilities?

I see Holy Stalker, Improved Evasion, Opportunist, Skill Mastery, Slippery Mind, Crippling Strike, and Bonus Feat.

Also, it says "Domainss", and "Corruptionss" on the class tab.
Spyderbane is offline   #1122 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old September 29th, 2021, 03:30 PM
It seems there is a typo on the thaumaturge tab for domains and corruptions. The corruptions should not have rogue special abelites.
Provos is offline   #1123 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old September 29th, 2021, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provos View Post
It seems there is a typo on the thaumaturge tab for domains and corruptions. The corruptions should not have rogue special abelites.
There us a variant that gives clerics rogue abilities. If you just added that thaumaturge has cleric abilities (domains), the rogue abilities will show up also

I have a Patreon and PayPal. Donations are appreciated but are not mandatory. They are only to show support while I program stuff.
Illyahr is offline   #1124 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old September 30th, 2021, 09:28 AM
To remove the Rogue abilities, you can add the following line of code to the Class thing at Render/10000:

Code:
~ Remove Cleric abilities from Corruption list

field[cCstS2Expr].text = "SpecSource.cHelpThg & Helper.Secondary"
Also, the custom ability names can be easily fixed on the same thing.

I've done both of these for the next release. Can someone please get me the text for the class description? This should also be included.
Sendric is offline   #1125 Reply With Quote
Thorshdio

Old October 5th, 2021, 09:29 AM
Hi.
I`ve never used this forum before so i apologise in advance if i post this in the wrong place.
I have found some old characters and im trying to makke them in Herolab. The one i struggle with is my Dread Necromancer, I am trying to find if there have been made an Wight Template to add on a character in Hero Lab. Ive searced but found none.
Thor
Thorshdio is offline   #1126 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old October 8th, 2021, 06:31 PM
Greeting Thorshdio, currently there isn't a community created Wight template that I can find.
Provos is offline   #1127 Reply With Quote
sentinel618

Old October 15th, 2021, 12:30 PM
Hey guys,

I hate to point out issues without being able to contribute (though if there are resources which provide an idiots guide to doing so i'll gladly try!)

I was trying to build a Warblade character and found that Stonefoot Stance simply doesn't exist. I'm not sure if this is all or if there are other things.

I did what everyone does in such situations, I turned to Google, which pointed me towards this forum, page 69 (snigger) in fact, where someone else lamented that Tome of Battle seemed incomplete.

I have gone through various release notes, as far back as 1.21, and while there's a couple references to ToB, none seem to have fixed this omission.

As an aside, given how long i've used HL, and how frequently I've used these forums, I genuinely have no idea how I did not have an account and can only assume that I created one under an obscure username and promptly forgot all about it...
sentinel618 is offline   #1128 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old October 15th, 2021, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
I've done both of these for the next release. Can someone please get me the text for the class description? This should also be included.
Here is the Thaumaturge class description
Attached Files
File Type: txt Thaumaturege Class descritption.txt (7.1 KB, 1 views)
Provos is offline   #1129 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old October 16th, 2021, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel618 View Post
I was trying to build a Warblade character and found that Stonefoot Stance simply doesn't exist. I'm not sure if this is all or if there are other things.
For some reason, it's in the Tome of Magic file instead of Tome of Battle. Turn Tome of Magic on and it should show up.

Something to correct, Sendric. I don't know why it's in the wrong one lol

I have a Patreon and PayPal. Donations are appreciated but are not mandatory. They are only to show support while I program stuff.
Illyahr is offline   #1130 Reply With Quote