Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Ikonoklast

Old February 12th, 2013, 03:37 PM
I have a question regarding the Gestalting via Archtype option that is being used. How would one change from one of the Gestalting Classes while keeping the other. Example I have 7 levels or Oracle/Barbarian and now I want to do Oracle/Fighter for level 8. I don't see a way to do this using the current Archtype option/files presented.
Am I over looking something?

I would like to thank everyone who has done work putting together the current files they are extremely helpful.
Ikonoklast is offline   #71 Reply With Quote
Pezmerga

Old March 20th, 2013, 05:31 AM
Anyone done Monk/Ninja?

The bonus feats don't play nice.. because of the way the ninja gets Stye Master, and Combat Trick.

this is especially true if you take Master of Many Styles which makes it so you can only take style feats.
Pezmerga is offline   #72 Reply With Quote
tampasatyr

Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:05 PM
Any chance someone could build a couple Archtypes for me: Ranger/Barbarian as Ranger Archtype; Summoner/Ranger as Summoner Archtype; Ranger/Fighter as Ranger Archtype? We are playing a Gestalt game where we have to take either Ranger or Druid as one of the classes. I am way better than average with computers, but this stuff just makes my head spin trying to build one.
tampasatyr is offline   #73 Reply With Quote
tampasatyr

Old May 28th, 2013, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
OK, I got the Inquisitor//Fighter Gestalt back into the file and it seems to be working correctly.

I put it into the file I downloaded from d20PFRPG, so it should include ShadowChemosh's fix.

Brings the total Gestalt combos in the file to 11.
I downloaded this, but it doesn't seem to work. When I click on the Rage Powers button in Hero Lab (and I have loaded the file correctly) under my Ranger (w/Barbarian Gestalt - I created a copy of the Summoner/Barbarian, changed Summoner to Ranger, saved and tested it) it only gives me the Ranger Weapon specialties.

What am I doing wrong and how to fix?

Also any chance one of you are who are MUCH BETTER than me at this sort of thing able to build a Summoner/Ranger gestalt Archtype? The game I am playing in requires us to have either Ranger or Druid as our secondary class.
tampasatyr is offline   #74 Reply With Quote
DMMike75

Old August 25th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Good day,

I haven't visited often but now I came upon an issue. My group wants to try some Gestalt characters. I downloaded the packs in this thread and want to thank those that worked on them. Now when I load HL, I get and error...

Thing 'cMCPBrawlG'- Condition phase/priority (First/500) for bootstrap thing 'wUnharmed' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/495)

I have no clue what any of it means and/or how to fix it, any assistance would be welcome.

Thank you in advance!
DMMike75 is offline   #75 Reply With Quote
MKaminski

Old January 16th, 2014, 07:07 AM
Hi,

Has anyone gotten the Barbarian Rage Powers to work properly? I tried both using Mowgli's Summoner/Barbarian and a Druid/Barbarian (which I basically just copied from the Summoner) and I can't get them to work. I get to choose, there's only Raging Climber (for some crazy reason) under the Summoner/Barbarian gestalt. For the Druid I get the "Nothing to choose from!" message.

What do I need to change up to make that all work? Is it possible at all?

Thanks!
MKaminski is offline   #76 Reply With Quote
Tizzar

Old January 22nd, 2014, 09:41 AM
Hey There,

Anyone done a inquisitor/Samurai? I am trying to piece something together but if anyone has one done that would be cool!

Thanks.
Tizzar is offline   #77 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old January 23rd, 2014, 03:15 AM
It's been a VERY long time since I've messed with Gestalts, honestly. I had the Rage powers working correctly at least through APG.

It sounds like they either haven't been changed to secondary (or tertiary, or whatever is needed) abilities, or they haven't been enabled for the archetype. But I don't know what would have changed since I made them originally.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #78 Reply With Quote