Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old December 12th, 2012, 01:37 PM
I know I don't have to explain things, I'm a private person so talking about things isn't very comfortable. Over the last year I've had one problem after another, and the last few weeks things have just got worse. I've had some sort of breakdown, and I'm trying hard to get back on my feet. I've even tried working on files to make myself feel better, but it's just not happening at the moment. I'd like to think I'll get back to how I used to be, but right now I'm having trouble just getting through the day to day stuff.

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Arijharn

Old December 14th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Hey Ultraprime,

I know I don't regularly come to this board any more, but I just want you to know that all your hard work is greatly appreciated (I think I can safely speak for all of us here in that regard).

For what it's worth, I think you should take each day as it comes and don't try to rush back at all and if you need a new hobby to enjoy that and well don't come back (if that is what you prefer, I mean, don't feel like you need to come back if you don't want too). Your health and state of mind or whatever is far more important than anything else in your life.

So, if I don't hear from you again this side of xmas, have a Merry Xmas and a safe and happy New Year.
Arijharn is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rhbblair

Old December 14th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Agreeing completely with Arijharn.

UltraPrime, take care of yourself. Confide in friends and family, seek out those you trust and send prayer to who you believe(or think good thoughts if otherwise). Remember that no one gets this life thing right all the time. Take it one day at a time and come back happy and healthy.

Peace upon you,
B
rhbblair is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Skaby

Old December 26th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Don't worry for us - relax, get back on your feet and be aware we are thankful for the job you have already done!
Skaby is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Rhaegar

Old December 27th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Im thankful for the work UP has done and hope all is well, but while UP is out I was wondering if there's another file author to step up and fill the void?
Rhaegar is offline   #5 Reply With Quote