Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

mikejacobs99

Old April 10th, 2024, 04:18 PM
The Wizard Spellcasting tab seems broken. it's just a dialog for adding to a list, not the full table of spells with number of that spell prepped, and the rank the spell is prepped at.

It appears to be working correctly for other classes (I've checked Cleric, Sorcerer, and Bard.)

Also does not seem to be related to Remaster. Broken for both classic and remaster wizards.
mikejacobs99 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 10th, 2024, 09:39 PM
Send us a bug report from the character please. I'm seeing the tab working, so there may be something character specific happening.
Daniel V is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
mikejacobs99

Old April 11th, 2024, 05:53 AM
reported
mikejacobs99 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
RuneFell

Old April 11th, 2024, 12:42 PM
I've been having issues as well. It seems to be prepared casters who use a spellbook/familiar. Our Witch and Magus are both affected, but our druid and summoner are not.

Out of curiosity, I created a test character, a wizard with a sorcerer archetype. The wizard spells had disappeared, but the sorcerer spells were showing as normal.

I had put in a bug report, and shared the affected characters with support when asked. But I thought I'd share that others are having the issue as well, and it's more then just wizards.
RuneFell is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
mikejacobs99

Old April 13th, 2024, 09:37 AM
it appears to have been fixed. thank you
mikejacobs99 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote