Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Jujutsuka

Old November 2nd, 2016, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
This is the vision I've had from the beginning. We're finally on the cusp of starting to realize it. To be honest, it's nerve-wracking, since I hope things go like I've envisioned. We'll soon find out.
The more I research RW the more excited I become to purchase and use it. This one software application is the single best thing that has ever happened to GM'ing RPG's since the creation of the hobby!!! I have spent so many years lamenting on the difficulties and vast amounts of work required to organize and develop an immersive, vivid, interconnected, living game world. I have wished for so long that there was a way to import published material into a home brew seamlessly, and make it my own with some easy name changes Now all of my concerns are simply satisfied! Thank you Lone Wolf! I think I love you!!!

P.s. I literally have every printed D&D publication on PDF, and will be foresaking the real world to import all that I wish into my home brew now.
Jujutsuka is offline   #21 Reply With Quote