Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Provos

Old January 21st, 2021, 01:52 PM
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Duplicate attempt to replace thing 'ioHsSpeed' by things 'ioHsSpd' and 'ioHsSpeed2'
Provos is offline   #1051 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old January 21st, 2021, 01:52 PM
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Duplicate attempt to replace thing 'ioHsSpeed' by things 'ioHsSpd' and 'ioHsSpeed2'

When I tried loading 3.5 after update Had small error but it was just my custom files where I fixed things for myself and the new update fixing same thing.
Provos is offline   #1052 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old January 21st, 2021, 01:59 PM
duplicate post somehow
Provos is offline   #1053 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old January 21st, 2021, 04:52 PM
Both versions of Reverse Gravity (spRevGrav7 & spRevGrav8) are registering as 8th-level spells. I can't find which file the spell is in, though.

I have a Patreon and PayPal. Donations are appreciated but are not mandatory. They are only to show support while I program stuff.
Illyahr is offline   #1054 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old January 21st, 2021, 05:41 PM
Age of Worms stuff was not from Dungeon Magazine it was from Athas.org. It is a community created update for Dark Sun. There was no official release for 3.0/3.5

http://athas.org/products/ds3
http://athas.org/products/ae
Provos is offline   #1055 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 22nd, 2021, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
Both versions of Reverse Gravity (spRevGrav7 & spRevGrav8) are registering as 8th-level spells. I can't find which file the spell is in, though.
Core issue. We'll have to do a replacement to fix it.
Sendric is offline   #1056 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 22nd, 2021, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provos View Post
Age of Worms stuff was not from Dungeon Magazine it was from Athas.org. It is a community created update for Dark Sun. There was no official release for 3.0/3.5

http://athas.org/products/ds3
http://athas.org/products/ae
Ok. What exactly is the bug report here?
Sendric is offline   #1057 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old January 22nd, 2021, 04:52 AM
The movement of the data confused me. Also Athasian Elf is show as counts as type Dust mephit and not showing type humanoid.
Provos is offline   #1058 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 22nd, 2021, 06:21 AM
Quote:
The movement of the data confused me.
It was moved in 1.27 per bodrin's comments:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
Hi Sendric.

Small issue with the update, not interface breaking, The Age of Worms dataset is source allocated incorrectly to DARK SUN - Campaign Setting Books. It should be sourced to Dungeon Magazine

I wrote the dataset when I initially ran the Adventure path, circa 2006, however I didn't get round to updating the source.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Worms
I know nothing about Age of Worms so I took his word for it.

Quote:
Also Athasian Elf is show as counts as type Dust mephit and not showing type humanoid.
I assume this is in Age of Worms. I'll put it on the list.
Sendric is offline   #1059 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old January 22nd, 2021, 06:33 AM
Yeah the links I shared are the sourcebooks for 3.5 Darksun. There was some stuff in Dungeon magazine #110,#111 there is also some stuff in Dragon Mag. #315 and #319 but it is not the source that I used. Athas.org which has been around since 2000 created 3.0 and 3.5 rules and campaign book for Dark Sun when Wizards did not release it as a campaign setting for those editions.

Quote:
This site is recognized by WotC as the Official Dark Sun site on the internet. Content created on the official website is considered to be derivative work (as it is based on the intellectual property owned by Wizards of the Coast). This means that fan-created add-ons (such as new net books, adventures, etc.) are jointly owned by both Wizards of the Coast and the creator; neither can do anything outside the official website without the permission of the other.
Provos is offline   #1060 Reply With Quote