Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Daelda

Old March 27th, 2014, 06:15 AM
Greetings,
I am an Alpha Wolf user and have been Testing RealmWorks for a while now. I installed 1.0 today on my Desktop and when I went to sync, I got a notice that I needed to re-sync my entire realm due to the 1.0 deployment. I figured that if I was going to do that, I should use my laptop, as it has my most up-to-date realm info, so I cancelled the sync. I then installed 1.0 on my Laptop, but when I got to the Sync screen, I got no message of that nature. It showed as up-to-date. I made a few changes to my realms and synced them with no problem. Is this a bug? Will this cause any problems for me in the future? Or was the full backup unnecessary? I would hate to have a problem down-the-road because I failed to perform a full 1.0 backup.
Daelda is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Daelda

Old March 27th, 2014, 06:42 AM
I went back to my desktop and went to sync it (to get the latest data from my laptop) and I got the full sync message. I am performing the full sync. Weird that I could sync from the laptop just fine. I hope it takes the laptop changes okay.
Daelda is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Daelda

Old March 27th, 2014, 07:21 AM
Okay, I have tried to do the full backup of my realm - realm #1 backed up fine. Realm #2 (which is rather large) keeps getting a timeout error, I have tried three times now with the same error:

Sync failed with exception: Server Result Exception System.InvalidOperationException: Timeouts are not supported on this stream.

(there is additional info, but it is long and technical - I have included a screenshot of it).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Problem.jpg (80.2 KB, 6 views)
Daelda is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 27th, 2014, 08:02 AM
Daelda, if you haven't already, please submit a bug report here: http://www.wolflair.com/root/bugrepo...ct=realm_works. That will ensure that the correct developers see the issue you're encountering. Thanks!
liz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Daelda

Old March 27th, 2014, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz View Post
Daelda, if you haven't already, please submit a bug report here: http://www.wolflair.com/root/bugrepo...ct=realm_works. That will ensure that the correct developers see the issue you're encountering. Thanks!
Already did - thanks.
Daelda is offline   #5 Reply With Quote