Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

temohjyn

Old May 23rd, 2014, 06:06 AM
This might be a really stupid question, but I'm wondering what sourcebook the entries for some of the deific obediences and boons came from. For example Kostchtchie has his obedience and boons listed in Hero Lab, and the sourcebooks listed are "Book of the Damned 2: Lords of Chaos," "Faiths of Corruption," "Inner Sea World Guide," and "Inner Sea Gods." As far as I know the "Inner Sea Gods" book introduced the idea of obediences and boons, but I have a PDF of ISG, and it doesn't have obediences of boons for Kostchtchie in it. Can somebody tell me which sourcebook these obediences and boons came from?
temohjyn is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 23rd, 2014, 06:12 AM
Inner Sea Gods was not the first book to introduce that concept.

Book of the Damned 2: Lords of Chaos has the Demonic Obedience feat, and Chronicles of the Righteous has the Celestial Obedience feat.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
temohjyn

Old May 23rd, 2014, 06:16 AM
Thanks Mathias, I don't have PDFs of those books, but I do have the data sets for them. Appreciate the quick response.
temohjyn is offline   #3 Reply With Quote