Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Xorial

Old October 31st, 2011, 07:47 PM
I am the president of a college gaming group & would love to beta this with my club.
Xorial is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
Cyrus

Old November 1st, 2011, 03:24 AM
I've been looking forward to this for *years*! My current campaign has been running for 2 years and it sure would be nice to Beta test this fantastic, innovative product that has been put together by such a fine, upstanding group of good looking folks.

/shameless groveling
Cyrus is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
ChrisRevocateur

Old November 1st, 2011, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Development
Sometime in November, we’ll be posting full details about applying to participate in the initial beta phase.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I waited all month for this newsletter so I could get some real news on the beta, and now I'm being told to wait even more. I think my head is gonna explode!

Sorry. I'm just getting really impatient for this 'cause I really want to use it.
ChrisRevocateur is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
lfseeney

Old November 2nd, 2011, 08:58 AM
Can not wait to see what you have cooked up with this.

Hope to help break it.

Lee
lfseeney is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 2nd, 2011, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRevocateur View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I waited all month for this newsletter so I could get some real news on the beta, and now I'm being told to wait even more. I think my head is gonna explode!
Didn't Charlie Sheen tell you not to do the drug called Charlie Sheen?
RavenX is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
Spence

Old November 3rd, 2011, 03:23 PM
Gahhhh....

I really wish I could volunteer to beta test. I REALLY REALLY REALLY need something like RW. ........
Spence is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
thedarkelf007

Send a message via MSN to thedarkelf007 Send a message via Yahoo to thedarkelf007

Old November 3rd, 2011, 03:34 PM
As I'm sure you have noticed, your not the only one.

I have used Wiki's, text documents, web sites and things like that, but not as good as this appears to be.
thedarkelf007 is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
Spence

Old November 3rd, 2011, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spence View Post
Gahhhh....

I really wish I could volunteer to beta test. I REALLY REALLY REALLY need something like RW. ........
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarkelf007 View Post
As I'm sure you have noticed, your not the only one.

I have used Wiki's, text documents, web sites and things like that, but not as good as this appears to be.
Yup, but my post doesn't read right. What I should have said was:

"I really wish I could volunteer to beta test, but I can't even volunteer because I don't have enough free time to give it the attention it really needs. I REALLY REALLY REALLY need something like RW. ........"

The Gahhhhh part was correct though
Spence is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
IconoclasticScream

Old November 13th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Every time we get together to game now, and five of us at the table are flipping through various notebooks and looking through different stacks of papers to figure out what that elf's name the PCs met five months ago was, at some point someone asks me when we're going to be able to start using Realm Works.

Whether I can help out with testing or get it with the final release, it just won't be soon enough.
IconoclasticScream is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
EberronKnight

Old November 13th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IconoclasticScream View Post
Every time we get together to game now, and five of us at the table are flipping through various notebooks and looking through different stacks of papers to figure out what that elf's name the PCs met five months ago was, at some point someone asks me when we're going to be able to start using Realm Works.

Whether I can help out with testing or get it with the final release, it just won't be soon enough.
Yeah my DM does the same as he goes through his spreadsheets, RW has DM's drooling. They have been needing this tool for ages, I can't wait for it either. I'm currently a player and I want RW already! lol.

EK
EberronKnight is offline   #40 Reply With Quote