Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 12th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
In the meantime, behold!
Really nice job!

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #101 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old July 12th, 2016, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
Well, PoW doesn't worry me, because PoW is in the Pathfinder Pack, which is free and well-supported by the community so I can safely make it a dependency. And I know PoW well enough to add anything that SoP needs to it.

If there are inter-handbook dependencies then that might require some finessing, but I have some ideas about how to approach that.

In the meantime, behold!
Ooooh. Aaaaah.
Aaron is offline   #102 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old July 24th, 2016, 04:02 PM
1.8 update has been posted. This is the biggest one since release - Sphere Staves and Wands are finally here! Also, I've created generic special abilities to hold your MSB and MSD scores.

In other SoP news: Expanded Options is just about done. I'm wrapping up some last-minute fixes and tweaks on the package and will be giving it to DDS for shipping very soon.

Also, I have decided that Sphere Handbook support will begin with Destruction, because at the end of the day I really am just a simple creature that likes to see things go boom.
TheIronGolem is offline   #103 Reply With Quote
airbornemist6

Old July 24th, 2016, 04:30 PM
I've spent the past half hour or so trying to get these files enabled for the first time. I keep getting this error when hero lab loads, and the files don't show up as available in the portfolio view.

On the same note, I also had (A LOT of) errors with 1.7, but I just so happened to be in the middle of troubleshooting when 1.8 dropped, so now I'm down to only one error with 1.8.

Any chance you know what this is?

Also, for reference, my methodology for installing this was to first try installing 1.3 only, which gave me errors. Then I removed it and installed 1.7 directly from the update site, which also gave errors, albeit different ones. I did the same when 1.8 dropped, which gave me the same error that I'm currently seeing. I've tried installing 1.0 and then 1.3 on-top of it, then upgrading to 1.8, but no luck so far.
airbornemist6 is offline   #104 Reply With Quote
pyremius

Old July 24th, 2016, 05:34 PM
The following errors occurred:

Syntax error in 'eval' script for Component SoPAlterTr (Eval Script '#2') on line 4 -> Non-existent thing 'cfgSoPSyAr' used by script.
pyremius is offline   #105 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old July 24th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyremius View Post
The following errors occurred:

Syntax error in 'eval' script for Component SoPAlterTr (Eval Script '#2') on line 4 -> Non-existent thing 'cfgSoPSyAr' used by script.
Fix is coming soon.
TheIronGolem is offline   #106 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old July 24th, 2016, 06:21 PM
OK, I've re-posted 1.8. That should take care of it, but let me know if something's still wrong.
TheIronGolem is offline   #107 Reply With Quote
pyremius

Old July 25th, 2016, 03:41 AM
Sorry for the late response. The error is gone. Thanks for fixing it so quickly.
pyremius is offline   #108 Reply With Quote
runnetib

Old July 27th, 2016, 01:43 PM
I just leveled up my sphere ranger to 6, and all of a sudden it's telling me I overspent my talents, even though it offered me the new talent at 5th level. Any ideas?
runnetib is offline   #109 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old July 27th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by runnetib View Post
I just leveled up my sphere ranger to 6, and all of a sudden it's telling me I overspent my talents, even though it offered me the new talent at 5th level. Any ideas?
Thanks for alerting me to this. Looks like it affects Sphere Paladins, too. I'll put a fix out this weekend, and in the meantime you can use the "Magic Talents Known" adjustment to compensate.
TheIronGolem is offline   #110 Reply With Quote