Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

raithe000

Old November 11th, 2021, 05:17 AM
Hi, I'm trying to replicate the Warpriest's ability to count its level as BAB, but I'm having trouble figuring out how that is implemented. Any help would be appreciated!
raithe000 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old November 11th, 2021, 08:22 AM
I'm assuming you are referring to the 20th level ability Aspect of War. It calculates the difference between 3/4 bab, and full bab, and then adds that as a bonus to the BAB for all weapons on the character. To quote the script: "~ The difference between medium and full BAB is levels/4 rounded up"
Minous is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
raithe000

Old November 11th, 2021, 11:47 AM
Sorry, wasn't specific enough, I am actually referring to the ability to treat class level as BAB when taking bonus feats.

Quote:
At 3rd level and every 3 levels thereafter, a warpriest gains a bonus feat in addition to those gained from normal advancement. These bonus feats must be selected from those listed as combat feats. The warpriest must meet the prerequisites for these feats, but he treats his warpriest level as his base attack bonus (in addition to base attack bonuses gained from other classes and Hit Dice) for the purpose of qualifying for these feats.

Finally, for the purposes of these feats, the warpriest can select feats that have a minimum number of fighter levels as a prerequisite, treating his warpriest level as his fighter level.
raithe000 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old November 11th, 2021, 05:57 PM
You are right, looks like that feature was introduced in 8.4 but no documentation on how it works
Minous is offline   #4 Reply With Quote