Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Provos

Old November 9th, 2021, 11:17 AM
I know Fenris447 uses something like that to quickly input monsters into Hero Lab D&d 5e but I don't know of one for d&d 3.5.
Provos is offline   #1141 Reply With Quote
Grummore

Old November 10th, 2021, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Do you mean to a .user file or a portfolio? In theory, it should be possible to generate a .user file (they are just text), but I'm not aware of anyone having created a tool for this.
Aaah well. Yes, to a .user. Instead of having to write every single spell from athas.org, if we could automate this, this would save a lot of time. Then, you just have a look at each spell and see if there are nitpick to clean.
Grummore is offline   #1142 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 10th, 2021, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grummore View Post
Aaah well. Yes, to a .user. Instead of having to write every single spell from athas.org, if we could automate this, this would save a lot of time. Then, you just have a look at each spell and see if there are nitpick to clean.
Perhaps. There are a lot of tags and little things that would be tricky. Probably easier to copy and paste the text description rather than create a tool, but I also don't make tools so what do I know?
Sendric is offline   #1143 Reply With Quote
Denricht

Old December 17th, 2021, 06:29 AM
would it be possible to had Nar Demonbinder from Unapproachable East
Denricht is offline   #1144 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 17th, 2021, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denricht View Post
would it be possible to had Nar Demonbinder from Unapproachable East
Should be. I'll add it to the list.
Sendric is offline   #1145 Reply With Quote
TremorAcePV

Old January 11th, 2022, 11:07 AM
Hello,

I am trying to apply the Spell Shield Variant Sorcerer Class Feature from Dungeonscape to my Sorcerer. However, it does not appear in the Variant Classes tab despite having Dungeonscape content enabled.

Is there something I should be doing to have it show up? Or perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place?
TremorAcePV is offline   #1146 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old January 11th, 2022, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TremorAcePV View Post
I am trying to apply the Spell Shield Variant Sorcerer Class Feature from Dungeonscape to my Sorcerer. However, it does not appear in the Variant Classes tab despite having Dungeonscape content enabled.

Is there something I should be doing to have it show up? Or perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place?
The Spell Shield Sorcerer has not been coded. The dungeonscape user file adds the Factorum class, equipment, some Feats, and a few class variant abilities (mostly Bard & Rogue).

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #1147 Reply With Quote
TremorAcePV

Old January 11th, 2022, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
The Spell Shield Sorcerer has not been coded. The dungeonscape user file adds the Factorum class, equipment, some Feats, and a few class variant abilities (mostly Bard & Rogue).
Oh, thank you. That's what I needed to know. 👍🏻
TremorAcePV is offline   #1148 Reply With Quote
Grummore

Old February 28th, 2022, 04:44 AM
Hi!

I don't know what is up with the software, but I am unable to access any user content. No matter how I reactivate my license, download d20, add d20 community package (from shadowsoftware), it just doesn't show up.

It's been since December I didn't use it and now it no longer works properly. Does anyone know what it could be?
Grummore is offline   #1149 Reply With Quote
Grummore

Old February 28th, 2022, 04:53 AM
Nevermind. Reinstalled the software and it work. Sorry for the bother.
Grummore is offline   #1150 Reply With Quote