Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Ambush

Old May 9th, 2017, 06:34 PM
When I add either of the Tir Tairngire life modules to a character, English shows up twice. Is anyone else getting this?
Ambush is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Kiirnodel

Old May 10th, 2017, 01:58 AM
Don't forget to submit bugs via the bug report mentioned in the sticky'd thread at the top of this forum. Even if you think it might not be common, it's always better to submit the bug just to be sure.

But to respond to your question, I tested it quickly. I'm seeing English listed twice in the dialog box that for the configuration of the life module. It looks like it is displaying information for both a primary and secondary language choice even though Tir Tairngire doesn't have two (or perhaps one should be showing Sperethiel). Luckily, it doesn't appear to be affecting the number of ranks in English once added to the character (unless it is only supposed to be 1 rank).
Kiirnodel is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Ambush

Old May 10th, 2017, 04:25 AM
I just wanted to make sure that it was happening to someone else first. Didn't really have anyone else I could ask.

Off to submit.
Ambush is offline   #3 Reply With Quote