Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Fedifensor

Old January 15th, 2020, 06:58 AM
Will we see any further book updates for SR5 (such as Better Than Bad), now that SR6 has launched?
Fedifensor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ech0

Old January 21st, 2020, 02:31 AM
I`d be happy to support you in all your future endeavors, Wolflairs - but please don't make me lose my positive outlook and my trust in your company. Release those few files...
Ech0 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Evil Aardvark

Old February 14th, 2020, 01:37 PM
Sorry, Ech0, but you, like me, are an existing, loyal customer and I kinda feel that we've been traded in for the expectation of some future customers who'll be much better in some way.

The idea that at least some of these future customers could/would/should have been the current customers, many of whom now feeling pretty aggrieved doesn't seem to impress Wolflair.

After many years, thousands of dollars, and vigorous HeroLab boosting to friends and forums, I'm now just kinda sad and done with coming here to see if there is any news or updates and finding nothing.

It is their company and they get to run it how they choose. They're my dollars and I'll now spend them elsewhere.
Evil Aardvark is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Jobe00

Old April 26th, 2020, 07:59 PM
Thanks to Hero Lab Online, Hero Lab Classic is now the red-headed step-child, and LWD not giving any update sort of proves it. Even a "We're working on it." would be nice.
Jobe00 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote