Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

JusticarGames

Old June 1st, 2014, 08:05 AM
Hey friends, got a problem that I am having and wondering if their is any solution to it. I prefer to use the custom output 3x3 layout when I print rosters out.

When I put my Thunderwolves in a squad of 3 this is what I get.

Notice that it only shows 1x Thunderwolf and it just cuts off right in the middle of the 2nd model.

Is their a fix/solution for this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SWs_TWs_3x3.jpg (48.3 KB, 14 views)
JusticarGames is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 6th, 2014, 01:01 PM
It looks like the Thunderwolves are a Space Wolf unit that adds each model individually? So for a unit of 5 models, you'd have 5 child units listed within Army Builder, each of which had their weapons set separately?

For that sort of unit, there simply isn't enough space on the card - as you can see from the image, each model takes up over 1/3 of the card by itself. One way you could fit them all in would be for you to combine two of the Thunderwolves into a single "child unit" of 2 models with the same weaponary - that way there should be just enough space to show 3 models. Unfortunately that doesn't work if they're all armed differently, though.

Hope this helps!
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ratboy
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via ICQ to ratboy Send a message via AIM to ratboy

Old July 21st, 2014, 08:45 AM
Email the datafile authors. see if they'd be willing to create a custom output specifically for 40k that will do what you would like to see.

I created several for Battletech Alpha Strike that do several different card style outputs.
ratboy is offline   #3 Reply With Quote