• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

Missing item?

runnetib

I was trying to find the Harmonic Hauberk, but was unable to do so. I had no trouble with the other 'focused' items from Grand Bazaar, but this one is eluding me. Anyone tell me what it's under? Thanks!

It's found under armor. I didn't have a problem finding it. It's uncommon, so won't show if you're hiding more than errors.

I looked under armor during my initial search, with 'Hide Nothing' selected, and it wasn't/still isn't there.

That is where it's at. It sounds like you've found other Grand Bazaar items, so the source book must be enabled for the character. In addition to "Hide Nothing," are both checkboxes unchecked?

Back