Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Tommynewlife

Old February 10th, 2020, 12:05 PM
Hey there, sooo I ended up finding Hero Lab while looking for a D&D Beyond for Pathfinder 2e and ended up here. So, I created an account for a demo. Received the email then activated the account.

Then I try to log in on : https://herolab.online/login

But I end up with this message of error : Authentication Error: This account doesn't have access through this server.

Sooo.. What do I do wrong? Do I not sign in to the right place?

Please let me know!

Tommy
Tommynewlife is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Joe
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 12th, 2020, 10:23 AM
That's definitely a problem on our end. Contact support and they will help you sort it out.
Joe is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old February 14th, 2020, 10:46 AM
Are you sure you created the correct kind of account? for some reason LoneWolf has totally separate account systems for their various products. If someone signs up for a HeroLab Classic account it won't work for HeroLab Online (and vice-versa). Contact support@wolflair.com and they should be able to straighten things out.

EDIT: it doesn't help that the HeroLab Classic purchase page is still titled "Hero Lab Online Purchase" in big letters at the top. that's actually supposed to mean "Online Purchase of Hero Lab [Classic]", NOT "Purchase of Hero Lab Online". the wording was fine before a separate product called "Hero Lab Online" existed, but now it's just confusing.

Last edited by dacoobob; February 14th, 2020 at 11:03 AM.
dacoobob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old February 14th, 2020, 10:59 AM
to clarify, the page where you bought your license should have looked like this:HeroLab Online purchase page

NOT like this: HeroLab Classic purchase page
dacoobob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote