Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

WarStoke

Old March 24th, 2022, 03:35 AM
I don't see elements from Everyman Gaming "Everyman Unchained" or Rogue Genius Games "Advanced Options " entries included though they are on d20pfsrd has any one worked on including them in the pack or as a stand package for purchase.
WarStoke is offline   #1781 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old March 24th, 2022, 10:24 PM
Have you checked "Configure Hero"... a lot of RGG stuff is there under
Community Pack > Third Party Products > Rogue Genius Games
There's only one item that specifies "Advanced Options" but the Bullet points may have what you want.
From what I can see, the Everyman Gaming Unchained is not a package available from LW, nor is it part of the Community Pack. EG did appear to offer HL files with purchase of at least some of their products previously.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #1782 Reply With Quote
Arkadious

Old May 15th, 2022, 08:59 PM
I've found a bug when it comes to creating characters above 20th level using Gestalt.

You can create a character up to level 20 using two classes in Gestalt, and that works fine.

However, the moment you add on levels in another class, like Hellknight
e.g. Fighter 20 / Wizard 20 / Gestalt 20 / Hellknight 3
Herolab loses the ability to properly track how many levels in that class you have and thinks you are lower level for that class for the purpose of abilities, like Hellknight Disciplines.

I'd try to fix it myself but I'm quite unfamiliar with coding in Herolab, and working full-time doesn't really leave a lot of time to work on issues like this. Any advice?
Arkadious is offline   #1783 Reply With Quote
Arkadious

Old July 27th, 2022, 09:19 PM
I've managed to get the Gestalt addon to play nicely with characters greater than Lvl 20 - to a degree.

The important part that did it was commenting out a couple of lines of code from one of the Gestalt scripts.

Code:
      ~perform hero.delete[Classes.?]
      perform hero.delete[Hero.HitDice]

iX = 0
      while (iX < nHitDice)
        iX += 1
        perform hero.assign[Hero.HitDice]
        ~perform hero.assign[Classes.S2Gestalt]
      loop
It will allow classes that aren't being Gestalted to select Lvl-locked abilities at their appropriate levels beyond level 20, but it compounds an existing issue with the addon.

It thinks the character level is significantly higher than actual for the purposes for Suggested Wealth (old issue), and also breaks the level calculation for Starting Cash (new issue).

Ability score increases at levels, skill ranks, feats, and other such stuff still works fine so I'm not sure where the problem is coming from. Will update when I figure it out but so far I'm at a loss.

Last edited by Arkadious; July 27th, 2022 at 09:21 PM.
Arkadious is offline   #1784 Reply With Quote
WarStoke

Old September 24th, 2022, 11:28 AM
I know this hasn't been updated in a while but is there anyone we can bribe maybe to update the remainder of the pow stuff if even just the stuff thats on d20pfsrd there is significant amounts missing. i am not against paying for it if there was an option. but would prefer a public option for the community at large.
WarStoke is offline   #1785 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old September 24th, 2022, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarStoke View Post
I know this hasn't been updated in a while but is there anyone we can bribe maybe to update the remainder of the pow stuff if even just the stuff thats on d20pfsrd there is significant amounts missing. i am not against paying for it if there was an option. but would prefer a public option for the community at large.
What a perfect opportunity for you to learn the arcane language of HL scripting. :-)

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #1786 Reply With Quote
Bheystek

Old January 10th, 2023, 10:32 AM
which pathfinder pack caries the tome of secrets ie artificer pack for pathfinder??
Bheystek is offline   #1787 Reply With Quote
Caliber42

Old April 6th, 2023, 01:55 AM
Odd thing...

Forgotten Realms data shows up on my Windows desktop but doesn't show up on my Mac laptop.

Has this been seen previously?

When I "Start Import" I don't even see it listed in the sidebar to the right that shows what components are being included with the Community Pack.

-Cal
Caliber42 is offline   #1788 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old April 6th, 2023, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliber42 View Post
Odd thing...

Forgotten Realms data shows up on my Windows desktop but doesn't show up on my Mac laptop.
FR is not part of the Community Pack, it's a separate download. Check out this thread. Most likely you downloaded this on your PC but not the Mac.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

Dami is offline   #1789 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old April 6th, 2023, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bheystek View Post
which pathfinder pack caries the tome of secrets ie artificer pack for pathfinder??
There is only one Pathfinder Community File. Tome of Secrets is part of this, but the Artificer was NOT one of the classes that was done.

Dami is offline   #1790 Reply With Quote