Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Palette

Old August 18th, 2017, 02:05 PM
That did it! Thank you so much!

Now I have other things to figure out...
Palette is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
athelu

Old May 2nd, 2021, 05:19 PM
sorry for the thread necromancy - but my question is related to I figured i would try to keep the conversation related.

I followed all of the steps and have Channel Energy showing up properly on my custom class. However - the pop-up text is that for the default Channel Energy and not my customer version.

where do i change this?
athelu is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
athelu

Old May 2nd, 2021, 05:20 PM
sorry for the thread necromancy - but my question is related to I figured i would try to keep the conversation related.

I followed all of the steps and have Channel Energy showing up properly on my custom class. However - the pop-up text is that for the default Channel Energy and not my customer version.

where do i change this?
athelu is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old May 2nd, 2021, 11:17 PM
The "pop-up" text is the "Summary Text" that is right underneath the "Description Text" box.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
athelu

Old May 7th, 2021, 05:49 PM
sorry. when i say pop-up i mean when you hover over the ability. I see the full description when I do this.
athelu is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old May 7th, 2021, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by athelu View Post
sorry. when i say pop-up i mean when you hover over the ability. I see the full description when I do this.
Have you entered any Summary Text? If you haven't then you'll get the full description.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

Dami is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
athelu

Old May 10th, 2021, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
Have you entered any Summary Text? If you haven't then you'll get the full description.
Ok - but shouldnt the full text be the full text of MY version of channel energy?
athelu is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old May 11th, 2021, 12:56 AM
Sorry, hadn't read that correctly in your earlier post. I still need more information. I don't know what you have done, so I'm only making guesses to answer your questions. Your custom class may still be referring to the original ability somewhere.
The best way would be for you to attach a copy of your user file so that I or anyone else can actually see what you have done.

Last edited by Dami; May 11th, 2021 at 01:00 AM.
Dami is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
athelu

Old May 11th, 2021, 02:46 PM
Ok. Here is a copy of my user file.
the Class is named "N'Ashan"
Attached Files
File Type: zip athelu.zip (254.7 KB, 1 views)
athelu is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old May 12th, 2021, 12:06 AM
Thanks. Unfortunately, I can't open/install that, I'm running a different version. You'll have to wait until someone else (with 64bit HL) can look at it.

Dami is offline   #20 Reply With Quote