Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Segallion

Old October 21st, 2010, 02:53 PM
Sorry for the blast here, but I'm placing everything that comes to mind, and may already be there or at least in some other areas of the software...here goes

Aid
Animal Affinity (Cha, Con, Dex, Int, Str)
Animal Growth
Animal Trance
Arcane Armor Mastery
Arcane Armor Training
Armor Enhancment
Augment Summoning
Aura of Courage
Aura of Despair
Bane
Barkskin
Bears Endurance
Bless
Blinded
Blink
Blur
Broken Armor
Broken Weapon
Bulls Str
Cats grace
Chameleaon
Charging
Charisma
Charmed
Claws of the Beast
Claws of Vampire
Cloak of Chaos
Cloud Mind
Conceal thoughts
Confused
cowering
dazed
dazzled
dead
deafened
death knell
dispel chaos/evil/good/law
displacement
distract
divine favor
divine power
dodge
doom
dwaf vs giant
endure elements
expertise
fascinate
fatigued
favored enemy
fire shield
foresight
form of doom
frightened
gaseous form
ghout touch
glibness
glitterdust
inspire courage
inspire greatness
invisible
levitate
Load/Heavy and Medium
longstrider
mage armor
magic circle against chaos/evil/good/law
manyshot
mighty rage
mind fog
minor globe of invulnerablity
moment of clarity
nauseous
negative levels
oak body
oil of slipperiness
Irresistible dance
panicked
paralyzed
pinned
prayer allies
prayer foes
prone
protection of good/evil/law/chaos
protection from energy acid/cold/fire, etc
rage
reduce person
resist energy
running
sanctuary
shaken
shield
shield of faith
sickened
sitting/Kneeling
slowed
squeezed
staggered
stoneskin
stunned
hideous laughter
true strike
Segallion is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 21st, 2010, 03:22 PM
Thank you, but I'd appreciate it if you could pare out the spells and those things that already exist on the conditions list in HL, or are feats or other character abilities - those things are already handled, or for the spells, will be handled separately from the combat states. Having a huge list to filter doesn't help me speed up the process of getting this capability to you.

I'm looking for situations and combat actions that aren't already represented in Hero Lab - which ones need to be represented, and what are the things in HL that will interact with them once they're added.
Mathias is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Lorangriel

Old May 7th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Dirty Fighter (combat trait) adds 1 point of damage to any damage you inflict on an opponent you are flanking.

This is not currently being calculated as far as I can tell when the flanking condition is clicked on (either in the ipad version or in the desktop version)

Thanks to ShadowChemosh for pointing out this thread (though it seems to not have been updated in a long time)

thanks, Lorangriel
Lorangriel is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 7th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Lorangriel, what you are reporting is a bug - it is not something that requires a separate adjustment. This thread is for things that require separate adjustments. There is a stickied thread in this forum with a link to our bug tracking system. Please report bugs there, and not in individual threads.
Mathias is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Doskious

Old April 27th, 2019, 01:03 PM
This is an esoteric one, but I believe that it is appropriate for inclusion here, despite the vast gulf in time between now and thread-creation. Bear with me please...

There is an old 3.5 general feat called Mighty Steed that was published in association with the Dragonlance setting (it appeared in the 'Knightly Orders of Ansalon' and 'Bestiary of Krynn' publications) that could be taken by a creature intended to serve as a mount, which enabled the creature to be considered as one size category larger for the determination of carrying capacity and the maximum "able-to-ride" size category.

In Pathfinder, the Undersized Mount feat addresses part of the same concern, and I can see that the v13.14 release of the Pathfinder files for Hero Lab (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=58263) corrected a bug in the HL implementation of the latter feat.

While the 13.14 bugfix addresses the implementation of the specific feat, I can find no indication of any user-facing mechanism by which the logic limiting the population of the Mounted circumstance drop-down of available mounts can be augmented, modified, overridden, or suppressed.

If I am incorrect in thinking that, at present, the ability for the Undersized Mount feat to modify that size-based filter is hard-coded, I apologize and would appreciate it if someone could point me in the correct direction to script up my own fix. Otherwise, it sure would be spiffy if a user-facing way to change that "valid mount determination" procedure could be provided at some point.

(As an example, I'm imagining the potential for a pair of custom-designed races, or a Summoner/Eidolon archetype, that results in two medium creatures who can operate independently but are much more effective when one is mounted on the other, and while I know that I could just give "Undersized Mount" as a bonus feat to the rider of the duo, it would be more thematic if the ability only worked (and could be configured in HL to reflect this) with the intended partner/mount creature...)
Doskious is offline   #15 Reply With Quote