Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

dan40000

Old October 12th, 2006, 02:20 AM
hi there new to this army builder just woundering how long it normaly takes for a new army book to be updated and available for download?
dan40000 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Kamarathin

Send a message via AIM to Kamarathin

Old October 13th, 2006, 09:34 AM
Time varies, but Robert is usually pretty good at getting them out within a month or so
Kamarathin is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
dan40000

Old October 13th, 2006, 01:02 PM
thanks was just curious
dan40000 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
robert
Volunteer Data File Author

Old October 16th, 2006, 12:30 PM
hi, if you are wondering about the orc book, it isnt even out here yet :~( it comes out on the 21st, and then i will take a few weeks to get it added

thx
robert is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Kolas

Old October 28th, 2006, 12:12 AM
can you try to predict when the new update with O&G will be ready?
Kolas is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
kylek2235

Old October 28th, 2006, 11:16 AM
I'll have one done today or tommorow, if ye will be patient....

I've got some small changes to animosity, Big'Uns, the new panic chart, miscast chart and a really annoying glitch having to do with the Ironback Boar to fix and then it'll be done. The army list itself is finished.

Unfortunately, there are a few unresolved issues that aren't going to make everyone happy with (judging by some of the heated rule debates). My take 1. More than one Big 'Un unit can be taken ie one Orc Boyz Big 'Uns, one Savage Orc Boar Boyz Big'Uns etc. 2. Frenzy affects the mounts, a wyvern mounted by a savage orc warboss will have 4 attacks not 3 3. Great Squig and Gigantic Spiders will each have US3 4. Magic Shields get the parry bonus

I kind of wish some of this stuff wasn't as subjective as it is, but such is life in a GW game.
kylek2235 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Omegakai

Send a message via ICQ to Omegakai

Old October 31st, 2006, 02:25 PM
Im allso really keen on this data file. !
Omegakai is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
kylek2235

Old October 31st, 2006, 05:04 PM
drop me an email address and I'll send you what I have. I'd hoped to have it finished on sunday, but I didn't and working 15 hour days is not condusive to editting files. I'm going to finish up the magic items now, for the most part, and you'll have a list of what I know is wrong with it. Feel free to let me know of anything else you find so I can put it on the list on my wall (litterally, the list on my wall...)
kylek2235 is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Athos

Old November 3rd, 2006, 10:44 PM
Sorry to add this reply - but I can not find your email listed anywhere - can you email me what you have for the Orc and Goblin list - g_ironhide@yahoo.com - I have looked at the magic items and most of them have changed - no more Double Ditto or Shinny thing - will you also have this added to the file?
Athos is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
sea1swk

Old November 4th, 2006, 06:04 AM
Me to? I would love to have what you have so far. email is spencer-k@comcast.net
Thanks a bunch!
sea1swk is offline   #10 Reply With Quote