Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

JolarEQ

Old January 1st, 2013, 01:43 PM
I was wondering if there was a place we could check on any submitted bugs, to see what has already been submitted, or the status on a specific bug? I know that I have submitted some myself and was curious on the status of them, but I also realize that if I come across another one, it would be nice to see if it has already been submitted and is currently being worked on, so that I don't send a report on something that is already being addressed.
JolarEQ is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old January 2nd, 2013, 09:44 AM
There isn't a place to do this currently, since we moved away from a bug thread. We've got plans to make something like the system we use to track bugs viewable by the public, but it requires a lot of prep work which is pretty low on the priority pecking order. I'd say if you find something you think is a bug, just go ahead and report it and let us figure out if it's a duplicate. As for checking on the status of your reported bugs, the best way to do that is to repeatedly poke myself, Mathias, or Hollis in the eye with a stick until one of us finally gives in and tells you what's up.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote