Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jahlor

Old November 30th, 2015, 11:59 AM
TL-DR:
Is there any intention to remove the coding that makes the editor automatically use racMax*** - 5 whenever this value is higher than the indicated racMin***?

Extras:
Since attributes took a lower importance in 4th and 5th editions (and I outgrew my minmax phase), I discussed with my GM about a 3rd Ed Otaku character I had and we settled on a -1/+1 to Natural Maximums for Physical and Mental attributes and no bonus points (Otaku in 3E could get -2/+2 and 3 bonus points at character gen if their physicals were all at minimum values), but when I try to create a custom race to adjust the trNatMax or racMax***, it automatically increases their minimum too.

If someone wants to offer help with an eval script, I believe it would be the trNatMax traits that will need to be altered but I haven't had enough experience with the editor to do much with scripts and have failed on most attempts to create custom stuff with evals. I will likely copy the Technomancer Heritage for this instead of an independent Quality in case I ever get the optional rule of not counting Heritage cost against max Qualities.
Jahlor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote