Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

betsuni@gmail.com

Old December 23rd, 2011, 08:21 PM
The Synthesist "Fused Eidolon" checkbox (in-play tab) still does almost nothing:
* no STR/DEX/CON adjustments
* no temp HP
* no given attacks (ex claws bites)
* no removal of low-light vision
* no gain of natural AC
* no gain on BAB
* no modification to speed (if appropriate)
* no conferring of other special abilities: darkvision, evasion, etc
betsuni@gmail.com is offline   #121
Nikmal

Old December 24th, 2011, 05:50 AM
When making scrolls/potions/oils/wands, the spell descriptions are not included with them. When you are going to create them... they are there, but once created there is nothing.
The above are all custom. The potions that are in the magic list and not custom, there is a brief description but not enough that one can rely on without actually having to also look them up too.
Nikmal is offline   #122
misterwizard137

Old December 24th, 2011, 12:40 PM
I can't find the animal lord template with the Bestiary 3 install. has it not been added yet? Also When will the Synthesis be added to the program?

I have been playing a tiefling cleric for a while now, but with errors. My program removes Shield pro and Armor pro (med) as soon as I try to add armor of any type. Manually giving the feats back does nothing to help. I have to add a level of Palidan or Fighter, but the Medium Prof. goes away. Any help?
misterwizard137 is offline   #123
Globetrotter

Old December 26th, 2011, 05:33 AM
Wow, a long time since I have posted (I am a lurker by trade).

Is there a way we could added an adjustment or in-game button to activate Ranger Favored Enemy bonuses? Since these bonuses are static, I think this is a valuable tool.

Same goes for favored terrain.

Right now, I have to make a series of individual adjustments, and as I level, I have to make a lot more. My adjustment tab is busy.
Globetrotter is offline   #124
theeaterofshades

Old December 26th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Hello all,

I am trying to level my druid/ranger and picked this feat from Ultimate combat. It is still listed as not implemented and UC has been out for quite some time now. Will this be implemented soon or is there a work around. Thanks,

-Matt
theeaterofshades is offline   #125
GodPole

Old December 27th, 2011, 10:39 AM
I've been seeing this issue for several versions now, but was hoping someone would catch it in an upgrade. Alas...no such luck.

Basically, the problem is when I create a Monster/NPC, I get a certain number of feats from whatever race and class they are.
However, if the encounter includes more than one instance of the monster/npc (5th lvl Drow Fighters x 4), when I use the "Duplicate" function under the Portfolio menu option, all of the duplicate npc are getting the "Too Many Feats Have Been Added" error message. The original npc is fine; no errors, however the other duplicate npc have the error, even though they are 100% identical to the original.

I tried to search around to see if this had been reported already and didn't find anything, so forgive me if this issue has already been addressed.

Can someone confirm that this is a bug or point me in the right direction on how to fix this?

Thanks!

-GP
GodPole is offline   #126
GodPole

Old December 27th, 2011, 12:00 PM
I've been seeing this issue for several versions now, but was hoping someone would catch it in an upgrade. Alas...no such luck.

Basically, the problem is when I create a Monster/NPC, I get a certain number of feats from whatever race and class they are.
However, if the encounter includes more than one instance of the monster/npc (5th lvl Drow Fighters x 4), when I use the "Duplicate" function under the Portfolio menu option, all of the duplicate npc are getting the "Too Many Feats Have Been Added" error message. The original npc is fine; no errors, however the other duplicate npc have the error, even though they are 100% identical to the original.

I tried to search around to see if this had been reported already and didn't find anything, so forgive me if this issue has already been addressed.

Can someone confirm that this is a bug or point me in the right direction on how to fix this?

Thanks!

-GP
GodPole is offline   #127
GodPole

Old December 28th, 2011, 03:13 AM
Would I be correct in assuming that since this thread has been moved here, this has been recognized and deemed a "bug"?
I just want to know if I should stop searching for an alternative solution and let you guys handle it.
Thanks.
GodPole is offline   #128
Talon378

Old December 29th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Per the rules presented in the Advanced Players Guide, Bite and Claw attacks gained through the Feral Discovery for the Alchemist and Master Chymist are supposed to be designated as primary attacks and as such should be receiving full strength bonuses to both attack and damage. The software is instead treating those attacks as secondary attacks giving no attack bonus and half strength bonuses for damage. I have been looking in the editor for the file that needs to be changed and have not been able to find it.

I would assume that if the Bite and Claw attacks are wrong for the Alchemist and Master Chymist, then they most likely are incorrect for all creatures that use the bite and claw attacks.

Dallas Honeycutt
Talon378 is offline   #129
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 29th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon378 View Post
Per the rules presented in the Advanced Players Guide, Bite and Claw attacks gained through the Feral Discovery for the Alchemist and Master Chymist are supposed to be designated as primary attacks and as such should be receiving full strength bonuses to both attack and damage. The software is instead treating those attacks as secondary attacks giving no attack bonus and half strength bonuses for damage. I have been looking in the editor for the file that needs to be changed and have not been able to find it.

I would assume that if the Bite and Claw attacks are wrong for the Alchemist and Master Chymist, then they most likely are incorrect for all creatures that use the bite and claw attacks.

Dallas Honeycutt
I'm afraid I can't duplicate this. The attacks it adds are showing up as primary attacks for a character with no other weapons, and like all natural attacks, become secondary attacks while you're also equipping a manufactured weapon.
Mathias is online now   #130
Closed Thread