Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Gildresh

Old January 30th, 2018, 06:27 AM
Hello,
I purchased the HLO subscription on 1/28/18. I have tried logging in and out and also just applying the code to my account and so far noting has worked and I am not getting the subscription show up when I login.

I would be grateful for some assistance.

Thanks!!!!
Gildresh is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 30th, 2018, 07:52 AM
Can you please email us at support@wolflair.com and let us know your email and then send me your case number?

Thanks!
BJ is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Wageslave

Old January 30th, 2018, 11:55 PM
Likewise not getting license added to account and was told to expect 3 days of wait time... for a new purchase.

This is not looking like a good investment, especially because the programme is on a timer.
Wageslave is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 31st, 2018, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wageslave View Post
Likewise not getting license added to account and was told to expect 3 days of wait time... for a new purchase.

This is not looking like a good investment, especially because the programme is on a timer.
Can you please point us to where it says to expect 3 days of wait time? There may be a typo somewhere. The delay can be up to 1-2 MINUTES after license activation/upgrade for everything to propagate across all of our servers, but certainly not 3 days.

According to the info on our server, your order was successfully processed Tuesday night and your license was upgraded at that time. So everything looks good on the surface here. If you don't have access to the full product, please try logging out and logging back in to your account to see if that fixes things. If that still doesn't solve the problem, you'll need to open a support ticket so that we can work with you directly to figure out what's going wrong.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Gildresh

Old January 31st, 2018, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Can you please point us to where it says to expect 3 days of wait time? There may be a typo somewhere. The delay can be up to 1-2 MINUTES after license activation/upgrade for everything to propagate across all of our servers, but certainly not 3 days.

According to the info on our server, your order was successfully processed Tuesday night and your license was upgraded at that time. So everything looks good on the surface here. If you don't have access to the full product, please try logging out and logging back in to your account to see if that fixes things. If that still doesn't solve the problem, you'll need to open a support ticket so that we can work with you directly to figure out what's going wrong.
Thanks for the reply,
I have logged out and back in. I have also opened a case that seems to have fallen through the cracks

Case 152596

Thanks!
Gildresh is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 31st, 2018, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Can you please point us to where it says to expect 3 days of wait time?
The email you get from putting in a support ticket says "3 days".

Quote:
Originally Posted by support email
Thanks for contacting Lone Wolf Development technical support. Your message has been received and should typically be answered by email within 3 business days. If you do not receive a response within that time, please make sure to check your spam filter.
I am pretty sure this is what Wageslave is talking about because the few times my players have put in a support ticket they mentioned it.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 31st, 2018, 12:49 PM
Glad we got this resolved for you Gildresh! In regards to the 3 days, I think Shadow is likely correct. It should never take more than a few minutes for your account to start working.
BJ is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Magnapinna

Old February 1st, 2018, 06:04 AM
Hello,

Hoping someone can help. I have a similar issue and I filed a ticket, but its been past 3 days and I have yet to receive assistance.

152597 ticket number, I bought the product this weekend, and have not been able to get usage out of it at all.
Magnapinna is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old February 2nd, 2018, 05:34 AM
Magnapinna, I responded to your case. Let's get you out in space.
Rone is offline   #9 Reply With Quote