Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Senko

Old October 13th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Ok I know they're meant to have it and not be able to remove it which makes sense from a normal runner perspective but not all games involve runners. Some are military, doc wagon, corporate where the drake in question is actually working for the dragon responsible for their creation. Sometimes the dragon actually catch's up to their pet, sorry employee and starts giving them jobs. So is there a way to remove wanted if your playing that kind of game or do you just need to ignore it if the Drake is not so much wanted as firmly under their masters claw?
Senko is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 14th, 2016, 08:01 AM
Sorry, I don't have a drake character in advancement mode for a quick test, but does the "buy off negative quality" advancement work?
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Senko

Old October 14th, 2016, 11:58 AM
I didn't have long to test (started work at 2 this morning but so far as I can tell none of the usual methods (advancement buy off negative quality, permanent adjustments remove negative quality) work it just doesn't show up in the list of qualities to remove. It is possible I just missed it in the short time I had to play around but as it comes automatically with the purchase of dracomphsois I don't think it's linked to those as normally there's meant to be no way to remove it. Of course normally you are a runner not a corporate employee.
Senko is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 14th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Hmm - I thought I had remembered adding "Ability - disable" and "Ability - Disable and Hide" adjustments, but apparently I was remembering Pathfinder. I'll put those on my to-do list.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Senko

Old October 14th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Ok thanks I'll wait for that update then.
Senko is offline   #5 Reply With Quote