Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

danyray

Old November 3rd, 2022, 07:08 AM
Hi,

I wonder if a detailed list of the item included in AP character content pack and other Lost Omens book exist somewhere. I'd like to buy some to add monsters/gods/magic items etc to my homebrew. I know I can look in each book, but its not a fast check, when I want to add, say, the Vermlek Demon, and search all book to finally find that it's in extinction curse. And it's not a guaranty that it's in the pack, its sais x item, x monster.

A great place to give the detailed list woul be in the "Show included packages" link in each items in the store.

Honestly I would probably end buying a lot of pack for my home brew just seeing a detailed list. When I run an AP, it's a no brainer, but for homebrew, I'd go with pack that offer at least someting I would use.

Thank you for considering this request/suggestion, I think it would help users like me that probably end buying more as a result.

Dany
danyray is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Shadowfoot

Old November 3rd, 2022, 11:42 PM
Archives of Nethys will be one of the easiest ways of finding which book something is in. You can then check if what sort of things are in the corresponding package. Unique opponents in adventures are the only missing things I’m aware of (they would be included in a GM package)

🎲 Pathfinder 2e GM

Need spawns invention, but imagination gives rise to need. — Logic of Design
Shadowfoot is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
danyray

Old November 7th, 2022, 12:16 PM
That's actualy what I tried, but while I see in the description of monster X that it appears in book Y. I can't search by AP module, or even less by AP as a whole. When I have the time, I may take the books a build a list. I'm sure it exist somewhere but I failed to find it or it's just not published (for internal use to populate HLO).
danyray is offline   #3 Reply With Quote