Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Provos

Old February 12th, 2021, 05:03 PM
Here is Green Ronin games Book of Fiends thamaturge class. This is the class used in Rise of the Runelords for the quasit in book one.
Attached Files
File Type: email 3.5 - Book of Fiends.user (157.3 KB, 1 views)
Provos is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Spyderbane

Old February 13th, 2021, 12:00 PM
Here is everything from "Poisoncraft: The Dark Art" except for prestige classes (6 classes) and templates (2 templates). Those are a bit too complicated for me to perform.
Attached Files
File Type: email 3.5 - PoisonCraft.user (133.5 KB, 2 views)
Spyderbane is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 25th, 2021, 05:10 AM
I've added Book of Fiends and Poisoncraft to the next release.

Monte, gonna take a look at your stuff today. I will probably need to break the file up to put things in their proper sources. Will discuss with that means for you when I've gotten through it.

I've moved Blackspawn Stalker over to the MMIV file and adjusted the source. I've also added the Spit Acid weapon with auto-calculations and fixed the Web name to remove the extra 8/day text.

Monte, this change will require you to delete any duplicate things in your file once you get the update. I can email you the changes if you like.

Last edited by Sendric; February 25th, 2021 at 05:55 AM.
Sendric is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 25th, 2021, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyderbane View Post
Here is everything from "Poisoncraft: The Dark Art" except for prestige classes (6 classes) and templates (2 templates). Those are a bit too complicated for me to perform.
Note: It appears Cautious Harvester has an erroneous source of "SW". I've fixed this on my end, but please let me know if this is meant to be something other than Poisoncraft.
Sendric is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Monteparnas

Old February 25th, 2021, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
I can email you the changes if you like.
I would to help me understand the process, otherwise as expected. Just let me know as things are added so I'm aware of what I have to delete on my end.

Some stuff happened here to put the Gestalt on hold for a time, but I don't think it will be for long. The delay is actually mostly because I have some idea on a way to maybe solve the extra spell tab issue for good, but it will take time to run the tests I need. Can't make promises, but it is worth trying.
Monteparnas is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 28th, 2021, 09:29 AM
Here is the updated MMIV file. You'll need to delete the following things from your homebrew file:

rBlkSpSt
xBkSpAcBt
xBkSpRcTl
xBkSpDbWb
xBkSpTmBl
xBkSpSpAc

I added a script to Spit Acid to automatically determine the damage dice for the attack, and the natural weapon was bootstrapped directly to the race.

For Web, I merely removed the "8/Day" text you were manually adding. When a special is set to uses per day it automatically adds that information into the livename.
Attached Files
File Type: email 3.5 - Monster Manual 4.user (86.4 KB, 1 views)
Sendric is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old February 28th, 2021, 10:47 AM
Extra line of code added that removes abilities replaced with variants from appearing in the class mouseover. Not really all that big a thing, just helps clean up the interface a bit.
Attached Files
File Type: email 3.5 - Players Handbook 1.user (462.9 KB, 2 views)

I have a Patreon and PayPal. Donations are appreciated but are not mandatory. They are only to show support while I program stuff.
Illyahr is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Spyderbane

Old February 28th, 2021, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Note: It appears Cautious Harvester has an erroneous source of "SW". I've fixed this on my end, but please let me know if this is meant to be something other than Poisoncraft.
It's not needed for anything else. Looks like I accidently attached it to my Homebrew source instead of PoisonCraft.
Spyderbane is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 3rd, 2021, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provos View Post
Here is Green Ronin games Book of Fiends thamaturge class. This is the class used in Rise of the Runelords for the quasit in book one.
Hi Provos. I added this file. I had to modify the domains and spells to match how things are currently done. Many of the spells your domains were pointing to are obsolete spells. Not a big deal, but you should know for when you get the update you may have some issues with any portfolios that use those domains/spells.
Sendric is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old March 4th, 2021, 04:09 PM
Yeah I was having a problem with determining what spells to you as there is no list of of obsolete spells. I went through the list and picked the one from the latest published sources.
Provos is offline   #20 Reply With Quote