Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old September 5th, 2019, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwulf View Post
Hello All,

I've been attempting to create the VC Druid from the PHB2 however I just can't get anything to show up in my list of available classes. No errors testing what i've created but It just doesn't show up in my list...

Here is what i've done just attempting to get all the changes.
Thanks for checking it out.

Attachment 6373
Shows up for me. Note that this is a class variant. You must check on "Use Variant Classes" in your configuration window (near the bottom) and go to the Variant Classes tab in your portfolio to see this.
Sendric is offline   #911 Reply With Quote
Darwulf

Old September 5th, 2019, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
All of the class specials that you referenced are contained within the file I sent you. The only explanation I can come up with is that it isn't compiling or you copied the file over after bringing up HL d20. It's important that you copy the files I've attached (both Sandstorm and the PHB1 files) into your data folder then open HL d20. If an error appears during this process please post that. If not then you should be good to go as long as you check "Sandstorm" as a source in your portfolio configuration.

If this still doesn't work, please open up the data file and press "Test Now" on the class and let me know what happens.
Hi Sendric,

Okay, I re-copied over both files; paying close attention that HL "Was Not" open and Sand Shaper is now showing in the list. Thanks. I can only think that every time that I tried this I had HL open in some capacity.

Thanks for your help.

EDIT: New Information

So, Sand Shaper appears when creating a new character but doesn't show up on a previously created character. Found this interesting.

Last edited by Darwulf; September 5th, 2019 at 09:38 PM. Reason: New information
Darwulf is offline   #912 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old September 6th, 2019, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwulf View Post
EDIT: New Information

So, Sand Shaper appears when creating a new character but doesn't show up on a previously created character. Found this interesting.
This is most likely caused by the older portfolio not having Sandstorm checked as a source in the configuration window. When a portfolio is saved, it also saves what sources are checked.
Sendric is offline   #913 Reply With Quote
Spyderbane

Old September 8th, 2019, 09:34 AM
Dark Template has the wrong Hide in Plain Sight. It currently says you can "hide in natural terrain even while being observed", it should be "Use the Hide skill even while
being observed (except in natural daylight, the area of a daylight spell, or a similar effect)"
Spyderbane is offline   #914 Reply With Quote
Darwulf

Old September 10th, 2019, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
This is most likely caused by the older portfolio not having Sandstorm checked as a source in the configuration window. When a portfolio is saved, it also saves what sources are checked.
Yeah, that makes sense.
Darwulf is offline   #915 Reply With Quote
chaosproject

Old September 11th, 2019, 02:52 PM
Hello I am starting to play D&D again i remembered how good your program was. Has anyone done the Cityscape web enhancement urban class features? Thanks
chaosproject is offline   #916 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old September 11th, 2019, 11:16 PM
The Community 3.5 Cityscape user file includes 16 feats, 8 spells and 4 metamagics. The web enhancement features have not been implemented.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #917 Reply With Quote
chaosproject

Old September 12th, 2019, 02:43 PM
ok thank you. Would anyone happen to know how to mimic the ability of giving a character a familiar or is there a way to override the prereq for a given feat?
chaosproject is offline   #918 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old October 6th, 2019, 12:45 PM
Sendric are you still updating and creating 3.5 content?

If so I have started working on the Ghost Visage from Fiend Folio as a familiar for the Dread Necromancer class.

I have a lot of the Ghost Visage done. But I can't seem to figure out how to add it to the familiar list available to the Dread Necromancer.

Would you like a copy of what I have?
Bloodwolf is offline   #919 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old October 6th, 2019, 12:52 PM
Sendric do you still use Dropbox for this type stuff?
Bloodwolf is offline   #920 Reply With Quote